Thread: Pure ingame videos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Default Pure ingame videos

It's late...ermm early in the morning here in France.

Stephen ( Lunar aka Sparks ) had a brilliant idea but been very busy to realize it so he sent me his pspontv. With that system i can record ingame Wipe Pure racin' ( to make it shorter).

Tomorrow i need to fix the Audio issue, see if i can find better ratio size / quality for the videos.

But here's the 2 first tour ( Alpha & Gamma ) with my mate Rob aka Wooyay done on Xlink Kai. Unfortunately there's no sound , but the videos should be DL i can promise you , you won't regret

Here's 2 DL links with rapidshare site : Alpha and Gamma
    For those who need to wait more than 2 mins before the DL starts( especially UK users= click here for Alpha and Gamma

Alpha tour = 80Mo & Gamma = 60Mo

Enjoy

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Brilliant! *downloads*

PS: that AP-BR combo on ubermall is sweet! gotta try that!
    Last edited by eLhabib; 1st May 2006 at 12:37 PM.

Those are great videos! Shame I suck...

Now I need to study them carefully and spend hours practicing

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thanks Martin & Rob

First link is slow to dl ( maxi 25 Kbs) but no waiting queue. 2nd is faster (100 kbs) UK users may have 1 hour into this waiting list ( only 1 min for us continentals )

OPUS 2 : The sound is ON now

Yesterday we played a lot and those videos show us in action. What freakin' fights sometimes.
    Please let me introduce you ,by order of appearance in the tours,
    - Lunar ' SPK ' The Goteki grand Master flash ( ermm phantom suits better )
    - Maxx ' MAX ' wellknown in Kai to be the real ' Mad Max '
    - Stevie ' STN ' or may i say ' UFO ' or ' NEO ' or ' FUK ' ( readers please notice that this last initials is used by Stin to show me his disapproval when i kick his arse too many times )
    - Me ' @s@ ' : please don't kill the video referee...

Chapter 1 : Lunar vs me
    • delta : click here or here to DL that awesome tour won easily by SPK ( 3/1 ) congrats mate
    • classique 2 : click here or here to DL my 'lethal' answer to that previous delta ( 2/2 ) finally win that tour due to what i heard on Vohl square : 'contender eliminated'
    • ascension : click here to see very intense fight ( back-quake in blue ridge = RIP goteki ) and close races ( 6/2 ) imo i was a bit lucky for finishing but hey that's racing

Chapter 2 : Lunar Maxx & me
    • beta : First experience at 3 contenders click here or here Not many fight here except few times on citta & sol2
    • gamma : here or here to view this cool tour. the one you should DL, awesome freakin' moments. I recomment it
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 2nd May 2006 at 08:53 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Chapter 3 : Maxx vs me
    • Mandrashee : click hear or herre to view that remasterized track from W.fusion.
    • Alpha : hereor here .Very good & funny tour. A must have it
    • Khara descent ( bonus pilot : stevie !! ) : Click here or hereAwesome race and victory for eagle stevie like we say in golf a kind of ' a hole in one '
    Chapter 4 : Stin & me
    • beta : here or here to see how can stevie be strong and win that tour by 3/1 ( Sinuccit was wonderful )
    • gamma : yeah or yihii. My revenge . Exostra was one of the most exciting race of those videos.
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 2nd May 2006 at 09:24 PM.

Asayyeah: Thanks for your videos about Pure, I will have an idea of the result with that :-)