Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xlink kai users

Default xlink kai users

Please join for a game at 2:00 wipeout time. now it is 12:36 in the UK and 8:36 in the US. I just want to try out my connection

Al, Asa and me are around if you want to test

we actually played shortly after 12:36 of the first message. Very fun, but I need some practice.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thumbs up Wow

My heart 's gone to 250 bpm when i saw on my PSP those 3 letters :ALS immediately followed by SPK and i was here ! WOW ( again )
    That was the first time we were racing together and this moment will be kept in my min for ages.
    Unbelievable

Gimme more plse

Edit : lol i cannie closed my eyes ! i am still awake thinking of that incredible night

I was just on my way to bed when Al came online, but that had to be delayed: having been there for El and Asa`s first online races, I wasn`t going to miss Zoolander`s.

I could hardly believe my eyes to see Assayeah and Zoolander in their Triakis ships, battling around Vineta K. We raced about 5 times on there, before I left them to it, and they were mostly glued to each other the whole way like there was an invisible bungee between the ships.

Al, we all need to get some serious practice in. Just to help you out, here is a list of Arnaud`s weak tracks:

It`s a pretty short list.

great!! I was about to ask where are the tracks?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Cardcity ?

A quick comment on yesterday result : Al finished 1st with 20.23 for best lap in the session ( 6 weeks without playing but the Skill is definitely there), 1.48.9 best race time for me

Can't wait for the next session

I guess cardcity is the track we are playing next time. Hey you said more than 4 people ran slowly, but what about more than that on time trial sessions?

5 is ok to play with if the host has fast upload speed (like Arnaud does) and if all the pings are blue, or close to that. I don`t think TT racing would make any difference to this. When you have lag it shows up straight away even when no-one is shooting anything.

Hey lunar, I think arnaud beat us because he started in the #1 position every time!! Actually I never started at #1, is there a reason for that?

In a single race the host always gets P1 on the grid. It kind of mixes up more in tours, but I don`t think anyone knows the system.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

talking about cardcity last night , not sure it's my weakest track but the whole omega tour we ve done Stephen & me ( recorded & in the box baby yeah ) is just amazing of intensity & tension. Can't wait to see you in a tour Al at 5 when your sound issue will be fixed.

It's fixed, but my skill on the rest of the tracks may be irreversibly broken

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Yeah good you may play SR now , don't worry about your skill it still there , just by practising few times on kai & in TT (alone) you will kick our arses.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Really, it's that easy? I though I had to get as good as eL! + =

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Wipeout fan since 1995

Hello everybody

Finally, I can introduce myself and it's about time too. Wipeout was the one reason i bought a PSX. Hooked from the first moment on. Just a few months ago i found this website, but couldn't get logged in. This problem is gone for good (I hope). Hopefully here i will meet new friends with the same passion and play Wipeout a lot. So everybody is welcome in my house, i live in Heerhugowaard, nearby Amsterdam, Holland. But a little bit easier is to meet eachother on Kai. I have the EU Pure version and i am in for a game on wednesday evening 31 May. See you all very soon.

Great greetings from Mad-Ice

E-mail: suspiciousnoise@hotmail.com

Hi Welcome to the site. See you on Kai sometime, not sure if I`ll be there wednesday, but sometime. Check out the "Kai Rendez-Vous" topic for arranging meeting times. If you need to set up kai, there`s a topic just called "Xlink Kai", probably on about the second page of the Pure forum, containing almost all the advice and information you could ever need.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi Lunar

Thanks for the info, might need it, because on wednesday i am going to try it out for the first time. I have everything set i think.

I can't wait to see other players in my screen.
    Greetings to all

Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Wellcome on board fellow Dutch wiper
    I second what says Lunar go and post when you think you are online into the ' Kai Rendez-vous' topic
    For your 1st time into Kai , we can make a test together on wednesday evening ( around 9 /10 pm)
    I am gonna add you into msn so that it wd be easy to fix your set up if it doesn't work.
    See you there.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Thanks Old asayyeah

That's a warm welcome. I'll be there around that time. About the Kai Rendez-vous topic, i will use that in the future. So your living in Le Havre, that's Normandie isn't it? I have some french friends living close to Granville, so we pass Le Havre. Maybe a possible live Wipeout session!? Your always welcome in my house. (Bon, cést vraiment cool, á toute a l'heure. Quand t'il y a l'heure de Wipeout.) Good, that really cool, see you next time. When it's Wipeout time.

Mad-Ice