Thread: Firmware?

Default Firmware?

This is a question related to the firmware. If I have 2.6 and my friend has 2.0, can we still play together over ad-hoc? Because we both have US PSP's and US Wipeout Pure... yet for some strange reason we cannot play together using at my house... it's really wierd...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

shouldn't be a problem afaik, but make sure your ad-hoc channels are set equally (and, of course, that you have the same version of purE).

everything should be in working order... I played Coded Arms with him about 2 weeks ago... and he purchased Wipeout from the same place as I did and has all the US downloads like I do... so it's really bizarre... the only thing that is different is our firmware... I figured that wasn't the problem.. but it just really bothers me..

It might be because one of you has a faulty disc. That's the only other possibility I can think of. You two being on different firmware versions should not prevent you from playing an Ad-Hoc game together, if everything else is correct.

ok... i was just wondering.. thanks for the help... i figured it wasn't the problem... but I was just confused as I had played with someone else a long time ago when we had the same firmware...

Again, thanks!