Thread: test

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Default Forum Errors

testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.

Hello?

Is this thing on?
    Last edited by infoxicated; 31st March 2006 at 01:23 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

yes it is

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Hello!, Och! aye tis working now!

Yes was having problems yesterday but you must had fixed it.

stevie

well, it's yes and no on the fixing. i have only been able to get it to work with an old version of Opera [7.11b build 2887]. it doesn't seem to work with the newest version 9.0 build 8303, which up until yesterday had been working perfectly here. yesterday the site would allow me to log in, but if i clicked 'New Posts' would say there was a problem with the database and i could get no farther. this occurred with both Opera 7 and 9. last night i could not log in and stay logged in; could only click last post from the forum index page display of most recent posts. right now i can access things normally so far, but only with the old browser, not the new one, which reacts much the same way as yesterday.

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Everything seems to be working now, but I had the same problem it seems Lance had yesterday, it would load the Forum index, but not the individual forums. But yeah, working now

and it's now working with Opera 9 with my standard settings for proxy, referrals, cookies, etc.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Okay, it seems we're not out of the woods yet - I've just received a couple of error emails from the forum software, so something is definitely amiss.

I'll take a closer look at this over the weekend and see if I can get us upgraded to the latest version without the world of errors encountered in the first attempt.