Thread: Vohi Square - Course 2, glitch central

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default Vohi Square - Course 2, glitch central

Has anyone else had a problem of flying extremly far off the 2 major jumps in this track and having it completly screw up your race?

This happens with Piranha for me, my Piranha is 97% upgraded and when i race this track i always end up flying really far off the first jump with the sharp right curve (90degree curve i think), and then comming to the finish line where that one really sends me flying into the midst of the city limits. I've noticed that squeezing both air breaks down just after the jump helps stop the glitch, but it kinda ruins my lap times. Is there any way to fix this annoying glitch?

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Perhaps try slowing down just before the jumps and see if your times improve or not.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

it's a bug.
    There's no way but braking to get around it I think...

ONe of the versions works a little better than the other I think, but still not perfect. I love that course, but was really pissed when I found that bug. Try tapping the brake as light as you can and hold the nose of your ship down before you go off the jump. this might help

Timezone
    GMT -5

Yea, i love that course as well.. though i happen to like Course 3 a little better, the whole thing is a rollercoaster.