Thread: Thank you

Default Thank you

I haven't posted for a long time. Just wanted to say of few things. Firstly to congratulate the Liverpool team for producing a game which emulates the classic 2097. I've just completed the game after 35 hours of playing time and 329 golds later.

Secondly, does anyone have any firm information regarding the next pack that is to be ready for download? Also, will we be charged for the next set of installments?

holy crap man!!!! joined 4 years ago and after 4 years you decided to write your first post? monks of the tibet would like to contact you

PS. I've NO idea about the packs....

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

ahoy thar
    man you really have taken forum lurking to a new level

as to the packs, as far as anyone has stated all the packs that are coming are already out.
    the latest set for the american release are only available from the in-game browser at the moment and require some 4 digit codes be set in order to get to them, see this thread for details

I was just waiting for the right time to end my period of mourning after the disappointment of Fusion.

lol

i'm not sure we should be over it even yet.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Hehe couldn't agree more. I played XL for YEARS, and wip3out for quite a while. To have a game like fusion follow those up... I was sure the series was dead. Then a couple of days ago I was browsing these forums again and I read alot of positive things, so I went out and bought a psp just for Wipeout

Needless to say, I'm hooked! It really does bring back the classic feel I was looking for. Now if only they brought back Talon's Reach for some 17 second perfect laps!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

14.4 sec to be more precise

Timezone
    GMT -6

Hehe, I saw that you ran a 14.6 just the other day. Congrats, that's wicked fast.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Someone is pushing me to the limit so i need to give my best here

I don't know what it is, but in going back and playing each of the previous incarnations (except N64's version) the team seem to have got the 'feel' of Wipeout just right. More so than, in my opinion, any of the other games.

I know that that is high praised indeed, but that is how I feel.

The thing is that despite the criticism of Fusion, I was willing to stick up for it. That is until Pure came along. Fusion was set up to run on the best console available at the time and it was a sorry comparison when looking at XL and Wip3out. Pure should - should - get us back on track.
    Last edited by c; 4th April 2006 at 11:11 PM.