Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: has 2097 inspired you to drink red bull???

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I remember reading that a bunch of girls were trying to sue Red Bull claiming it had made them pregnant, uh sure, that side effect is listed on the can right?

PSN ID
    madwiperII

meh! what rubbish. it can not make anyone in the entire world pregnant, why dont they slap a disscalimer saying:
    may cause:
    death, paralysis, loss of limb(s), pregnancy, and any other effect that is un-desirable.

i think that they would be pretty much coverd for everything then

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

did they claim that it had rendered their birth control medication ineffective?

PSN ID
    madwiperII

i could understand something like that, but not that it directly made them pregnant

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I believe it was a group of american cheerleaders, I'm trying my best to find the article,

it was probably the cheerleaders drinkin too much they got incredibly active and horny and forgot the condoms lol

anyhow, taurine was first discovoered in ox bile (ox = tauro) taurines found in urine, muscle liquids, lungs and nerves of many animals, u can eat it from organ meats like liver and shelfish, also its been used to help with diabetes, epilepsy, congestive heart failure and cystic fibrosis

thank you wikipedia lol

RED BULL'S 19th BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!!! not sure when tho

PSN ID
    o_fluff

19 years, erm...thats older than I thought it was.

[unfunny joke]
    "Red Bull gives you zimmer frames..."
    [/unfunny joke]

Anyway, you heard that the F1 team have bought out Minardi and renamed them to Toro Rosso, I mean that's just unimaginative...

PSN ID
    madwiperII

lol, 19 years... wow, i thought it was 8 at the oldest!

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

I tried Red Bull for the first time just the other week, just made me kinda twitchy and made my hands a little shaky when I picked up my Neggy. Maybe the real effect was delayed though as a few hours later, went back to W3O and set a new lap record at Terminal lol. On the taste, wasn't too impressed, didn't find it entirely undesirable, but it was far from "yum"!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

And what a F***** New lap & record race Alistair
    6 tenth better for the lap and more than 2 seconds for the race : congrats sir.
    Red Bull improves your reaction time like they say and for sure i agree

Wanna makes me happy ? Just join us on Xlink Kai with Pure . I know you love your neggie as much as i am , but please give it a chance to Pure and Xlink. We need your skill on Kai bud .

so far, nothing has inspired me to drink Red Bull; i'm a tea drinker. the farthest i've ever gone down the caffeine trail was to Jolt Cola, and i had never even heard of Wipeout before it was gone from the local stores. but bloody hell, if this stuff really works, i may have to try some. i suspect that Alastair was just having a better focussed session than usual. i hope. i don't want to be spending my food money on Red Bull instead of hotdogs and pancakes.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

hehe it certianly does work, and very well for me for best results i find if you wait 1min 13secs after downing the can in one go. that is when you get the energy rush

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Yeah Arnaud, I'm gonna make an extra effort in the near future to get online with pure, gotta race you live in/at phantom mate... at purE PK or summat Am I right in assuming that since I have a US PSP, even if I get the euro version, I can't race the euro pilots online? To stop this getting too spammed, can someone post a link? Cheers, the european Al

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

what version your PSP is doesn't matter AT ALL. Only important thing is that you have the same version of purE, but since Arnaud, Stin, Lunar, me, and some others have both the euro and US version, that shouldn't be a problem.

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Cheers eL, I'll be getting my **** sorted soon.

Dim

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension
    Yeah Arnaud, I'm gonna make an extra effort in the near future to get online with pure
    UK flesh team ( ) is growing & growing

Quote Originally Posted by dimension
    Cheers, the european Al
    If your name was Stair, Ali it should make A.S. like me me and Al .
    Can you picture that ! You remember Lance 's theory about initials ...

Yes the AS initials are definitely part of it.

Great news if you get online, Dim/Smooth. Too often it`s just me against the FFF and I need backup, though we have recently added a few more UK wipers. here is some inspiration for you, Shakespeare`s famous "once more to Talon`s Reach" from Henry V.

once the battle is over, be sure to read treaties very carefully.
    befOre quaffing the brew.

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Man, my Pure game's been deleted (byebye Zone records!) and I've had to go back to square one, reminding me how much I hate pure's slow leagues, this got me wondering whether or not you guys race in those leagues, just so I know before I go dishing out for whatever I need Broadband included

Wow, sifting through the **** on getting on this Kai thing makes it look a ****ing nightmare, I understand I need a second wireless NIC on top of the router and one I already have in my compy? Meh, starting to think I can't be arsed already lol :/

Cheers, Ali Stair
    Last edited by Smoothly Does It; 10th March 2006 at 10:09 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

It's not as complicated as it sounds. All you need is your PC connected to the internet, whatever way you prefer (modem, wireless, router, whatever), and then a D-Link DWL122 to connect your PC to your PSP. The setup is hard to figure out by yourself, but with help from the Kai people (Arnaud, Lunar, me) who also use a DWL122, it shouldn't take more than half an hour, so don't worry.

And no, we never play vector or venom on Kai. Mostly phantom, and maybe some rapier or flash races for fun (destruction derby).