Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: has 2097 inspired you to drink red bull???

PSN ID
    madwiperII

when looking on google i found a pic of a can of something called: red bull exreme, i dont know if it was fake but it looked really good if it was!

Absolutely, didn't even know what it was. I don't like it much, but I drink it before running(skiing) races and speedworkouts. It definitely works

PSN ID
    madwiperII

lol, works very well!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

hello, I am back from snowboarding week! Sorry for the delay on the Red Bull comparison, will buy a can tomorrow morning

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Red-Bull is not imported in France due his supposely too many mgs of caffeine. What a pity.

I luv this energy drink, his taste is so 'special' and fits perfectly to the Wipeout universe and definitely belongs to it.

on the 12's cans pack i ve brought from my recent Scotland trip, i actually spared 6 cans , and 2 of them will be drunk tonight , dedicated to a friendly wipeout pure session with my mates

Arnaud, it is yoU who fit perfectly the Wipeout Universe.

friendly racing sessions, yes, indeed.

---------

btw, according to the official count, this is my five-thousandth post on the WZ forums. the switchover point to the current final uppermost category. Rob is going to have to add a higher classification now to keep the categories endless.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Well, let's hope there will be a book one day: "Lance Price - A Comprehensive Collection of Forum Letters from the Moderator from Hell". ;-)

Ben

Lance Price: "Greatest hits collection", or in the Pal Regions "platinum edition posts". Wow! congratulations, I think

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

In PAL regions, shouldn't it be "Greatest hits collection: SE" if anything?

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

definitely platinum

Lance you're on 1/100th gold for (music) records right now, platinum pilot at 10000 posts maybe?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

ok Lion, I bought a can of true austrian Red Bull and compared. And yes, our stuff IS more powerful
    on your aussie can it said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Acid (Sodium Citrates), Taurine (0.4%), Glucuronolactone, Caffeine (0.03%), Inositol, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12), Flavours, Colours (Caramel, Riboflavin)
    on my austrian can, everything is the same, EXCEPT

-Taurine (1,2%)
    -Caffeine (0,08%)

which means that our original Red Bull is roughly 3 times as strong as the export version.

YEAH.

Good research I just checked a UK can, and it`s the same as NZ. What the hell is that about! This could possibly be in contravention of the European Single Market Treaty We are in the EU too, and we DEMAND the real thing!!!!

is the Austrian can exactly the same overall size as the others?

-------

[Greatest Hits/Platinum Edition equals Bargain-Price Price?]
    [10000 level could be called Notorious Blabbermouth, or Verbal Diarrhoeist. ]

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

el: any chance I could get you to send me a can (or 4) of the real-deal?
    if you have paypal I guess that's the easiest way to pay you for the can(s) and shipping? it's payday tomorrow so I could do it then if you PM me details

lance: platinum edition is the asia/pacific equivalent to the north american greatest hits. games that sold well that are rereleased cheaply to get more stocks out there

yes, Lion, i know; the question mark was only to ask if it were truly a bargain. self-deprecation on my part. [is even bargain-price[d] price cheap enough?]

[takes a slug of concentrated tea, since he doesn't have any Red Bull][damn it's cold here, by Florida standards]

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Lance: yes, austrian Red Bull also comes in the standard slim 250ml energy drink can.

Lion: I will ask at the post office tomorrow wether I could send you a 6pack of the real deal.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

wow, i NEED to have a go at the real deal red bull!! when i get some cash i will be in contact almost certianly

PSN ID
    o_fluff

Do they sell the origianl version elswhere in Mainland Europe? Im off to Germany and Poland in as part of a school trip and I want to try it.

eEeEeeEEeeeeEEEeee! << (Possible result of consupmtion. Oh noes this sounds like I am on drugs!)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

eL, here in Germany we should have the "real deal" as well, or not? I'm pretty sure, cause you're acting hyperactive very fast after 2 cans or something

*wonders why people are so excited about that Red Bull stuff*

Btw.: there're no-name-products as well, they're much cheaper but the taste is the same (not sure about the ingredients, though)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Saying they taste the same means you are definitely no die-hard Red Bull fan! ;-) What's special about that stuff? Well, it tastes great! Although caffeine doesn't seem to have any effect on me in terms of keeping me awake or getting me into hyperactive state. I can drink cans of coffee or Red Bull and still go to bed and fall asleep within five minutes. Bad thing when you need to stay up and work late.

Ben