Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: has 2097 inspired you to drink red bull???

PSN ID
    madwiper

Talking has 2097 inspired you to drink red bull???

here is a wierd question, but has 2097 inspired you to drink red bull?
    i know it certianly has for me as i have around 3 cans a day! lol.

but in want to know if it has for anyonelse...

PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

The first time I tried Red Bull was indeed after seeing it in 2097, I had never heard of it before. I was so bad at the game then I figured an increase in my reaction speed would help. All it did was make me need to pee more. Very useful.

PSN ID
    madwiper

yes, i seem to have that side efect. anyways. the only reason i drink it now is because i like the taste of it! lol

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kowareta-vojeet

@topic
    No.

@Taste
    Magicman tastes better!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

I'm pretty sure it was in WipE'out" (at least on saturn) too, because that's what first made me aware of it.
    I originally thought red bull was a made-up thing for wipeout, so when I first saw it in a shop I was like OMGWTFBSHAX and bought some. it wasn't available here till about a year after I first saw it in game.
    These days it's still my favourite of all the energy drinks that are available here.
    Sadly though the bottles here recently changed in size from 330ml to 250ml, so it's now the same size as the cans but for ~50c more
    And did other countries have the maximum daily intake change a couple years ago from 5 cans a day to 2? The recipe didn't change, only the recommended maximum cans per day

Timezone
    GMT -5

yup. i had no idea what redbull was untill i saw it in xl... now i'm immune to caffine. games combined with my 2000-2004 stint in the "rave" scene saw to that...

granted, here in the states our version of redbull is watered down considerably. i did get some from a psytrance party that was imported from thailand and it was all syrupy and stuff, good kick though.

now i just mix my redbull with skyy vodka ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

krätendang (sp) (the thai imported stuff) doesn't taste any stronger to me, if anything slightly more watery!
    and I prefer mine with 42below vodka

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

krätendung sounds like Krötendung... what means (warning, dictionary) "toad muck" in german

maybe the second one is more accurate? ;D

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I LOVE Red Bull! You know, it's an Austrian product, and it was around about 2 or 3 years before 2097 came out, so I was pretty wowed to see a product from my country being advertised in my favorite videogame! Now (of course not only due to the ingame adverts) the whole world knows it, and it definitely still is the best of all the energy drinks out there!

However, username, having THREE CANS A DAY doesn't sound healthy at all! Maybe in England you have a watered down version, too, but just one can of the original Austrian Red Bull can keep me up all night!