Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Kai : Rendez-vous

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Default Kai : Rendez-vous

Please post here when you think you could be online.

Stin and I are ok for tonight till 2 am GMT
    and tomorrow evening from 8 to 12 pm.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

aawww, no earlier than that? I thought we were gonna play the whole day!

8 to 12 is fine with me, finally got the euro version, too, and downloaded all the packs. Now all I need is a EU 100% complete save, I am not gonna play through all of it again!

See you later, and if you manage to come online a bit earlier, let me know!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

cheers Maxx, thank you!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

7 PM i ll be online

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Gwad guys that was **** hot stuff here and I did really enjoyed it so much and I`m trying to get a DWL-122 tomorrow hopefully.

Now it`s nearly bed time for me cos me and assayeah are away for a run from 9am!!!!

PS, Lion thoroughly enjoyed it with you mate!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

yeah, great racing, guys! I had a lot of fun

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

thanks stin
    it was interesting to see the positions change depending on the track... and how much stella you guys knocked back

beer made us a lot more even than it would have been otherwise, I need to practise up to your levels

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yeah I did think about the amount of Stella I`d drunk last night, I would say I must have drunk about twelve or thirteen bottles (330 ml ) and I was just slightly tipsy.

Btw did you get my MSN yet? Seems to me is not working but I could be wrong.

stevie

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Dunno if this would help you guys, but when I'm racing online with GTR myself and the other guys involved use TeamSpeak to keep us all on the same page. What is cool is that we all wear a USB headset (my Logitech one for the PS2 doubles up nicely as PC headset) and it makes setting up a game so much easier. Add to that the feedback you get when somebody crashes or is nudged by somebody else and it really adds a bit of atmosphere to the game.

Maybe you should give it a try and see.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Rob that's a brilliant idea , if we can hear the sound of the game but also talking to others in the same time, i cannie imagine how it would be !

Lion i am generally sober, prefering ice tea soft drinks, but i must say for the last 2 days i have changed drastically my habits , to let El thinking he can beat me easily : french cobra manoeuvre

Martin, the 'Scottish drunk as hell' Team will be online for his last show this evening, opening around 8.30 PM gmt.
    Last time for you to dream about your Blue Ridge crown, try to enjoy your last moment of peace and tranquility

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

hehe, remember Arnaud: BR IS MINE! BWAHAHAHA!
    Sorry I couldn't join you tonight, I had the great honor of testing and writing a review of 'Shadow of the Colossus' for PS2! Speaking of, I can only recommend this game to EVERYONE who is looking for a greater adventure. This game is one marvellous piece of code. Will be in stores across Europe around February 15th.

But hey, since Stin has decided to also get a dwl-122, we will have more race action soon! Have a safe trip home, Arnaud!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

damn I need to get some real practise in... the `Scottish drunk as hell' team kicked my ass

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yeah I was utter pissed last night so was asayyeah! LOL but it was great fun!(Yeah drinking iced tea!!!!)

DWL-122 should come by end of the week!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5

...working on getting my wireless setup working as we speak.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

My scottish drunk session is closed now ( hopefully for my liver )

Now i am going to try taking back my precioussss BR from the claws of El.

Ill be online tomorrow around 9 PM GMT probably with Anthony ( sleh ) and ok for this coming Week end

Timezone
    GMT -5

ok, i have xlink up and running. my name is exarkann, and i'm using the us version of pure. somebody give me some times to get on and test everything out, as well as show you all how bad i suck at pure. i'm gmt-5(louisville, ky) so you can adjust your time accordingly, or tell me your gmt...

i'm home and awake from 2-pmish till 11-pmish
    Last edited by exarkann; 26th January 2006 at 12:18 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Hi Exarkann, wellcome to the craziest event online : The Kai show , i am ok for your test today i will be on from 8.30 PM GMT to 2 am.

Tonight Lunar will be here if he has recovered from our last Delta tour yesterday .

I have also got a question about D-link DWL :
    Del Stepho has got an issue to install properly Kai. Here's the problem : he cannot untick the ' use Windows to configurate my wifi network ' , because when he is inside the 'properties' of his wifi connection , he has got the general and Advanced menu on the top but not the ' wifi configuration '. That's weird.
    his installment : a liveBox ( wifi thingy ) for his internet connection and 1 pc and 1 labtop . His pc doesn't work very well , so he mostly uses his laptop to surf on the net , he has already got a dongle in it to receive the data from the Live Box, and he has intalled his 2nd dongle the DWL into his labtop too.
    Any guess ?

Timezone
    GMT -5

^cool enough.

what are everyone's names and tags on xlink and in pure?

exarkann and ekn are mine

and as of right now (1/27 @ 4:48pm gmt-5) i'm gonna be in the pure arena for as long as i feel like it.
    Last edited by exarkann; 27th January 2006 at 08:49 PM.

the only time I`ve seen the "Wireless Networks" tab disapear is when the dwl122 is disabled. has he definitely enabled the device? Maybe there is some other problem, causing the dwl to be disabled.

otherwise I have no idea, sorry. I`ve heard of people using windows rather than dwl utilities and connecting succesfully, as long as all the IP settings etc are correct in windows, so maybe he could try to connect anyway, without unticking "use windows etc". In theory it`s just the same as using dwl utitilities, but with windows the signal strength always seems to be low, and I could never get it to work like that. I hope it`s not a problem with a "dual dongle" set up.