Thread: demo in electronics boutique

i went in there today in my lunch hour on the off-chance that some wierd time distortion thing had happened and i could actually get fusion today, and they had it on their demo ps2! i played for about 15 mins, but i felt a bit silly and my arms were aching 'cause the conrollers were so low down. i don't think ps2 shop demo consoles are made 29 yr old six ft + blokes like me :smile:

*electronics boutique is a game shop in britain

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Incidentally, they're soon to be disappearing, too - EB UK have to pay 1% of their profits to the American EB just to use the name. The franchise is up for renewal and they have decided to make the uniform change to Game.

I heard that the Virgin shop in Manchester had models dressed as sexy nurses handing out sick bags to promote Fusion! They were saying it's so fast it will make you puke! ha ha!

Cracking campaign that one - almost as good as Save the track!

Okay, that's it! :

Now, not only do I live in America, but I work at a Virgin shop here. I've been at work all week. No Fusion, no sexy nurses, and no Fusion!

Instead, I get to receive copies of Kinetica and Blood Wake, and then tell people where to find the Creed cd's. (rrrggghhh...)

I've had it! I'm going to go off and... argh.. ack... ahhh!!

There's blood spurting out of my head! Nurse! Sexy nurse!!

damn.

heheheh

PSN ID
    namopeR

Actually, I talked to a guy 2 days ago. He said he had puked when playing a _really_ f***d up race. Things going on all over the place - he had to run for the toilet and obey the porcelain-god. LOL

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Cant say that's ever happened to me! :smile:

Spear of Destiny on the PC used to make me feel very sick, and F1 2001 does a little bit. But I've never actually puked due to a game... unless you count paying £40 for State of Emergency! :wink:

never ever played a game or been on a ride that made me sick.
    if only they made them that good...:razz:

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I take it back - installed Half Life tonight... runs at 1024*768 no problemo on my new Radeon 8500 video card... half an hour later and I'm almost blowing chunks from motion sickness!

Bleuk!