Thread: Can't get WIRE 05 pack to work with my japanese copy of Pure...

PSN ID
    DRACHENTOETER

Default Can't get WIRE 05 pack to work with my japanese copy of Pure...

I just got my japanese copy of WO Pure from Play Asia but when it tried to install the WIRE 05 pack by dropping the UCJS10007DWIRE05 in my Save folder it still didn't show up within the game. What am i doing wrong??? I also noticed that the japanese version has no Downloads menu.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

then you got the version that doesn't feature the downloads... it's the asian one :/

PSN ID
    stin_wz

What region did you have?

I have r2 on the back of the case.

stevie

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

That's the Asian verson you've got there, not the Japanese version. No downloadable content is available for it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I ve bought by mistake an asian one too .
    It's written on the back of the case : region code : 3

Hopefully ( thx to Mr & Mrs Stin ) they just win today for me a real jap one !

2 nights ago, i talked to an australian guy on Kai , he has got a code region 4 and its packs are similar to our euro copy ( omega included), but we cannot connect : Many thanks to sony to create those ****** region code

PSN ID
    DRACHENTOETER

grrrr,-yeah that was my suspiscion. I checked and it's region 3,- so i guess I have to start looking somewhere else for a real japanese version,- Play Asia and Lik Sang don't carry it anymore. Thanks a lot guys

Timezone
    GMT -6

this goes back to how sony mad the psp system frendly with all nationalites but released so many copies of pure insted of making all standard with a language option.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

Quote Originally Posted by Old asayyeah
    2 nights ago, i talked to an australian guy on Kai , he has got a code region 4 and its packs are similar to our euro copy ( omega included), but we cannot connect : Many thanks to sony to create those ****** region code
    New Zealand where I am is the same region (4) as Australia. you have played against me with my locally purchased game, so it definitely works, there must have been some other problem.

there's only 4 region sets that I am aware of that make a difference to kai:
    Japan
    USA
    EU/Oceania
    Asia (non jp)

at the moment the numbered region codes only matter for UMD movies.. the games have seperate internal codes that are not tied directly to the dvd-style region codes.
    My guess is that pure had different region-sets defined exclusively for the purpose of giving each locale different downloadables