Thread: The best race you ever did

Default The best race you ever did

Mine is probably when I was racin in Mandrashee when I literally eliminated all of the racers. Also, I got a new lap record and it was on a league so I got loads of points. Wot is ur best fusion race.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

To be sure, I can't remember, cause I easily raced that much races over four years that I got alot of different, really cool races.

There are speed races where you've 3 perfect laps in a row, then elimination races where you have the fight of your live.

I just know, that I got the most fantastic races on Mandrashee and Florion Height. Not only on these tracks, but I know there were alot of them there.

It's always great when you're so fast that you nearly can't handle your ship anymore or when you've races where you fight to the end to get the 1st place (even when this not that often because you overlap the opponents most of the time - but on the other hands it's even more thrilling when you've such a race).

It's also a really good experience when you find out new things on the tracks, when you see details you haven't seen over years or when you're just flying in Time Trial to look at the (imo) very well designed tracks.

If somebody want to see more from Florion Height (3) he should stop in front of the first big ventilator (with a turbo as weapon of course) and let the ship just slide slowly to the rand of the ventilator.
    Then suddenly you will get a huge boost that throws you into the air.
    Now you can see the whole Track under you - it's a wonderful view.

And then it's even better when you activate the turbo and land in front of the big jump

PS: this thread should be moved to the Fusion forum

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Without doubt the Zone 130 run on Florion Height 1. Came close many times but never equalled it again.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

Talking

wip3out, porto kora, goteki 45, phantom, single race.
    all perfect laps, eliminated 3 contenders, reckord time. best race ever ( mind you that was about 5 years ago when i still had the old ps1.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

*looks at the forum name*

Fusion

PSN ID
    madwiperII

ah, now i see . well i dont really have a best fusion race as i dont really go on that game anymore atall

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Last one I can remember was yesterday. I was coming 2nd and I was on the last straight and had rockets. The leader was infront of me a fair bit. I fired off the rockets and all 3 hit him and he was sitting dead still on the checkered line. I then flew past him and got a big suprise when I gold medal flew in my face