Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic Sagamartha

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Classic Sagamartha

Having only just got my hands on the PSP and pure I'm so far only racing in vector , the alpha beta and ascension tournaments i've completed, and via single race also unlocked the Classic league...but it only allows me to race the Karbonis track, the graphics of which are not as high res as all the others. I've downloaded Gamma pack, and all this is available to me.....so how do I get the rest of the tracks unlocked in Classic ???

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

They'll become available as you get more golds

Timezone
    GMT -6

Yeah The Classic tracks have to be unlocked by getting a certain number of golds for each track, you'll get them quickly enough. All the Classic league looks like that stylised Tron-theme, they're not 'low-res', just not made to be realistic. They chose to make them look that way due to a lack of time to make them look really flashy. The Classic2 league looks more visually impressive, but doesn't make you feel all warm inside with memories of one of the few good things Disney ever produced (the other being Pirates of the Caribbean)

Timezone
    GMT -5

*smiles* It always warms my heart to meet another person who liked Tron It was a good movie, dangit!

Yeah Seek, Disney movies generally suck not Tron, best movie they ever made, thats why i have it on DVD.
    Tron rocks

and yet the odd thing is that despite how good the movie is, and despite the popularity of sci-fi, computer special-effects, and uh... futuristic racing , the movie did badly at the box office. no justice

Most of the best movies are sleeper hits, only recognised long after they 'fail' at the box-office. And movies like Harry Potter make millions.

There is truly no justice in this world, except making small children cry by telling them Snape kills Dumbledore

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Thanks for the replies...thought it might be something like this, but as i was already up to 19 golds i was beginning to get worried that i had a bug from somewhere or the Gamma download (as someone who got 90+% in Jak only to activate the stadium bug !)

And yes Tron was a bit of a landmark film, even the arcade game did it some justice if only for the bike racing part...

awwww. maaaaan. i always kinda liked Snape. what did you have to tell me thAt for?