Thread: (help) please

Default (help) please

im sorry for telling this story but i know what packs are now. i know that netherland has packs. but i got asian white psp with pure does that make a difference? so which packs should be available for my psp? i already tried dutch packs but not working? comments welcome

saucer,

Games aren't regionalised to a certain version of the psp, only the packs are regionalised to a certain version of the game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

you've to use the japanese packs with a japanese game, european packs with a european game and american packs with a american game - but that was discussed so many times now.

sorry for all of this but i cant find the packs at wipeoutpure.com anyway thnx for your help i apreciate that

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

because Japan has it's own site:
    http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wipeout/

If I'm right you can just download the packs via hotspot.

my eyes japanese anybody know how i can download in english because i got it running in english. and im dutch too young to learn japanese

First thing to do is make sure that the copy of Pure you have is Japanese and not any other Asian region.

If it is Japanese, you'll have to download the packs through the in-game browser so you'll need to find a wi-fi hotspot. The menu selections are in Japanese but there are so few choices that you should have no trouble finding the downloads.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Trying to navigate your way in a japanese menu is part of the fun in owning japanese language games, of course!

And like Dogg mentionned, you might want to check the serial number of you rWipeout UMD. If it starts with UCJS, you're fine, it's a japanese version and will run the japan downloads. If it starts with UCKS (Korean) or UCAS (asian), you're just out of luck :cry:

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

If u have UCKS, just hold ur horses and wait. The downloads will be rolling down soon, according to Colin Berry. If its UCAS, then join me in no-download land! :cry: Lucky Euro players! : :x If its UCJS, then ur in the blue(or red, for Coke :wink: ).

ucas yep awh well *blames sony* i wish it would make no difference )

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Hooray! Finally! Someone joined me in no-downloads land!!! Welcome to the Doldrums, flying saucer! Sony is unfair, isn't it? They give Europe the Omega packs as well as eveything US and Jap have got, and give Asia nothing. : head No wonder the GBA and DS r outselling the PSP where I live, even though there not as capable.

yeah sniff sniff hope there will be a solution soon in the mean time just buy on ebay the europe version? or hax?