Thread: what 2 ships would be fair competition in multiplayer mode?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default what 2 ships would be fair competition in multiplayer mode?

personally I don't believe any craft can compete with the piranha first pilot no matter how good the person with another ship is so top speed wise mostly what 2 crafts would be fair against each other when in multiplayer mode?

Default 2 EQUAL CRAFTS

Downgrade the top piranha ship down to close the the second one.

I reckon Shlauddecker Piranha and Xios Belmondo is pretty fair.
    EG.r 1 vs Tigron 1 is also fair... just handling differences.
    Feisar and G-Tech?

can't downgrade. when i select the upgrade level in the multiplayer options it is for all ships. piranha 1 v xios 2 sounds a good idea tho

Default downgrade

choose single player, downgrade piranha to be similar to the other. leave and then choose multiplayer and it stays that way. They are not exact, but very close if downgraded properly. hopefully in the US version you can choose the same ship.

no you don't understand what I'm saying. In the UK version at least this is how it works.

Multiplayer options has in it 4 Upgrade Level options. ie. basic ship, 25% upgraded, 50% upgraded and 75% upgraded (thats my theory anyway). I proved this by having the piranha ship on 0% upgrade in single player mode and the eqr on 100% upgrade. when I selected the 4th upgrade option in the multiplayer options both ships were at 75% and the manual also states "you can upgrade your ships in multiplayer mode and it wont cost you a euro!"

ta.

no, what he means is that if on 1 player you downgrade piranha, it will appear upgraded on multiplayer, but wont be in terms of speed ect

i hope you understand what i am talking about.......