Thread: Teams Logo

Default Teams Logo

Hi,

Where can i find the Logo of all the teams in Wip3out? I really like one who is a kind of smiling face.

Thanks

Hi there kyu, welcome to the board; first though I gotta say this is the wrong forum for your request, wip3out discussions have their own forum on the main index, anyway doesn't really matter, you can get all the logos from the first 3 games on the TDR site, which can be found here: www.thedesignersrepublic.com. They should all be in their section on past work, I dunno which one looks like a smiling face though can't help you there.

http://defaulted.ath.cx/images.html <-- This site has a LOT of W3O stuff, including all the team logos.

Thanks a lot guys for your answer, i thought that my post was deleted.

chao

edit: i think that i have made a mistake. The smiley in a circle that i was looking for is not a team logo. Anyway thanks for your help. I hope to have the game soon

it wasn't deleted, just moved to the correct forum. its presence would still continue to be evident when any reply is made to it because it would then be marked with a 'new post' indicator when you log in. i always use the 'view new posts since your last visit' option in the upper right of the forum index page. very handy to find anything updated or to find moved posts

ok, thanks for your advice. I will use that in the future. I'm still waiting for wipeout on ebay. But i have bought wipeout 2097 to wait. I play on my pc with an emulator because i didn't have a psOne anymore.

Have you not got a PS2 either then?

no, maybe in a few month i will have one because of a good game from sega. It's a mix of shenmue and gta. I just have a gamecube.

http://www.kleber.net/wipeout3/teams/

Select a team > Logo Application.

As a complete off topic matter, who did the logo work for pure?

PSN ID
    o_fluff

Studio Liverpool did it themselves this time, and did a very good job indeed!

Indeed, they all look like the natural evolution to 3's, not like Fusion's *spits*

Which is ironic given you're using one right now for your avatar. :wink:

I quite liked Fusion's Piranha, but as a logo in general, not a wipEout logo. (I did once design a combo of 3's and Fusion's that I'm quite happy with, but I've lost it since)
    Plus what I meant there was that Fusion's logos bore little or no resemblance to what came before, which made them look out of place.