Thread: Wipeout Pure Eur - Browser doubt

Default Wipeout Pure Eur - Browser doubt

i've bought Wipeou Pure European Version, currently i'm registered at yourpsp.com and i've downloaded an gamma pack. But my question is: why i cant access to web browser through wipeout ? or Eur Version doesn't have a web browser ?
    Because when i go to Online mode it shows this:

Foto of my Wipeout

thank's for you help

Timezone
    GMT -5

if you update to firmware 2.0, you won't even NEED the Pure web browser hack - it has it's own web browser, fully functional, and easy to use.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

well, that IS the wipEout download browser... just continue on to 'downloads'

Timezone
    GMT -5

I'm not sure if I understood the original question correctly - you say you've already downloaded the gamma pack, so you don't need the pure download access until the next download pack, unless you're trying to re-download it again for some reason. Is that what you meant?

but my question is why i cant acess for example to google or other pages... ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

the built-in browser in wipEout purE is only for game-related downloads. for anything else you will nedd to hack it, or simply use the PSP browser that comes with the OS version 2.0 update.