Thread: Re-Textured Wipeout 64

Default Re-Textured Wipeout 64

Wow... haven't posted here in a good long while. I've been busy with my girlfriend lately (She loves watching me play Wipeout and DDR, she's trying both... and she rides with Feisar), but I have managed to try my hand at retexturing. I dunno how much I can say about it (Mostly Emulation-based) but I've been slowly making Wipeout64 look beautiful... if its all cool and gravy, I'll post pictures and such.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Go for it

Gasp thrice! Now I could do all my favorite annoying challenges with better graphics! No sarcasm intended at all; I'd love to see what you're doing.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Maybe you could give us an preview-screen?

Timezone
    GMT -5

That certainly sounds very cool, Ikari, I second the motion humbly requesting some screenshots

Okay guys, I'll get these pictures posted ASAP (It's kinda hard as of right as im still ripping textures). I've ripped the menus, the vehicles, and two courses, and I'm already having to sift through about 25,000 textures... so as soon as I find the course textures I'll start posting pictures.

Well guys, I'm here helping my girlfriend study (well she's sleeping, looks very cute... anyone out there good with Botany and willing to lend a helping hand?), but I'd like to give you an update. I've done all the screens before the menu (About 50-70 textures)... and I'm working the menu background and that swirly water effect (it has about 500 textures.... might as well get it out of the way). So I should have some pictures posted by late tonight, or early tomorrow (Central Time Zone).

PSN ID
    Axellink

Dammit, WO64 is one of my favs games ever. I seriously can't wait to see what you have done to it

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

WipEout 64 is one of my favorite games.

I'm definately looking forward to this!

Well... I have good and bad news. The good news is, Wipeout64 loaded the textures and they look incredible. Bad news, after that first menu test run, it won't load the textures anymore. Soon as I get this up and running, I'll get some screens going on, but I may have abit of work slowdown. My days a pretty much 20 hours of Botany, work (Computer tweaking/"Tech support"), so really don't have alot of time to work on this project as I wanted to. I should be in the green by August 10th, maybe some days in between then (Like right now, I'm sick of these bloody plants, I'm gonna take a break), but as soon as I'm done with this crap, I'll go full speed on this project. Thanks for being paitent guys

PSN ID
    Axellink

Thats brilliant to know man, how comes the textures stopped loading? Anyway keep up the good work.