Thread: Something I saw in NY's Chinatown... look familar?

Default Something I saw in NY's Chinatown... look familar?

Where have we seen this cat before?

[img]http://communities.msn.co.uk/_Secure/0LgAAAFUQh3i8bHSO4cYRKHruKdM2oFTwraGzAY6*4GovCtTQK kQM7pVMbN3SSuwKIXRkdoud1OE/fatcat.jpg[/img]

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Default yep

ive seen this cat figure almost somewhere in one's house window. theyre quite popular i think...

somehow i wonder that TDR took something that known for the fatcat in 2097s spilskinanke

the fat cat also looks a bit like the japanese childrens manga character doreamon

Default Maneki-neko

..a.ka. backslide tailslide alias for Japanese Lucky Cat,said to bring good luck to the holder, prosperity to businesses and greet guests with welcoming warmth.They serve the same useles function as a Daruma doll,except they bring about the same luck,prosperity yak and fortitude.Testicular?

There are diff versions of those accursed Maneki-neko..well maybe just two.Porcelain or plastic ones of which the latter serves the purpose as a piggy bank.Cept it makes an annoying Meow! and the hand moves eeriely in mutual agreement when it greedily eats your money.Luck +0,Int -30,Exp Gained..1.Level Up!!

You'll grow to hate them ever more if you have played Revelations Persona from the Megaten series.The living breathing cats are much more likeable..especially when put in an oven.

PSN ID
    WTFish

http://japanimation.com/j-store/shop...d=6119370.8721

now you can get your own personal lucky cat to squeese all flat!!!...i suposse you can use it for whenever WO rage takes over after playing WO3 for a couple o' hours.

<>< F I S H ><>