Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloadable content: where is it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance
    notice how Europe doesn't even have the machine yet. even though the game was created in Europe. or at least close. obviously Europeans don't need to have their first downloadable content for.. oh.. at least another year.....

makes no sense to me. none at all. this is some weirdass marketing.

my sympathies to Fortress Europa. being starved out like they were under siege
    Thank you, Lance. I got my machine from Japan, my wo pure from USA and I can't believe the SONY policy.

Waiting for autumn to find contenders. Greetings from a forgotten continent

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

@ Sip: I'd imagine they'll be released in the two Delta Packs, which should be July and August for the Japanese version. Dunno about order.

Default ...

ah ok...thanks Hellfire :wink:

I'm not really looking forward to Van Uber since I never really cared much about the team, or even Gamma 3, as there's no ship release. Don't get me wrong, its still awsome (especially the Qirex skin in G3...hehe), but I really want to see Icaras back again. I can't take the suspense any longer! I guess we'll all have to wait slowly and painfully :cry:

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

well I don't care about getting no new team with Gamma3, WE GET 2 (TWO!!) NEW TRACKS! How cool's that?

Only nine hours to go and its new track time. Hopefully my pessimistic translation was unfounded.

Went down to the video store and bought a copy of the japanese version in preperation. Van uber team is really cool. Nice combination of superb handling and quick acceleration. Speed three means it does't feel to "uber" though. The new gamma 2 track is very nice as well. Even after buying two copies and a psp to play this game I still feel like i got my moneys worth.

Default ...

>eLhabib...hehe I actually totally forgot about 2 tracks....so yay for that!

>uberweng...I bought my PSP for WipEout as well. i'm sure many others here did the same :wink: . The main reason I don't really care about Van Uber is becasue Fusion gave me stomach aches. Icaras has a special place in my heart

I never played fusion because I had a japanese PS2 and couldnt get it chipped so the van uber and the other fusion teams are new me. I have already gone back to my normal ride but if I have too much trouble with the faster classes I may consider using it as that little extra speed comes in handy...

Ah, thats cool. I'm really glad the guys put in a great effort to make the new Van Uber ship actually look like a WipEout ship this time around (and a nice one at that ). Same goes for the Tigron ship...

One question....so is Gamma 2 for North America due for this Friday? or is it Saturday the 18th? I've become a bit confused.

~thanks

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sven-RIT

Quote Originally Posted by yawnstretch
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance
    my sympathies to Fortress Europa. being starved out like they were under siege
    I agree completely- the way we're treated is a disgrace.
    I'm still waiting for WO3SE

me too

Default ...

Look who's forgotten now :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by uberweng
    Only nine hours to go and its new track time. .
    I am so stupid. I forgot that the 16th comes between the 15th and the 17th. oh well...24 more hours to go.

PSN ID
    AG-Spike

Is that for Japan and USA updates?

stupid question....... can you download the japanese psp content into (and play) in to the amercian version of wipout?

No, unfortunately.

edit by Lance: needless quote removed

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Has anyone tried downloading the new Japanese pack yet?

I have the new Japanese pack, the new tracks are fantastic, Ubermall is the best looking track in the game by far. I will post more details later when I have more time.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Ah, so it is available. Just checking since the Japanese site hasn't been updated since.

Edit: Okay, I've got it now. Haven't tried the tracks yet, but a Gamma tournament has been added, and there is also a Descension tournament, which I can only guess is all 12 tracks back to back. 8O

Oh, and the skins.

Auricom
    http://uk.geocities.com/ce_hellfire/auricomskin.jpg

Qirex (not a good pic, should be more purple)
    http://uk.geocities.com/ce_hellfire/qirexskin.jpg

PSN ID
    AG-Spike

Is the USA pack coming today?

Default ...

sweet! thanks for posting the pics....I want that Qirex skin now!! Can any of you guys take some shots of the new tracks when you get the time?

Aarrr...I figured a Gamma Tournament would be enabled, but Descension !?! Thats going to be killer to play through :cry:

About the US one, I believe it will be tomorrow.