Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloadable content: where is it?!

PSN ID
    o_fluff

No, it hasnt, i have been thinking the same thing also - it makes sense.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Quote Originally Posted by uberweng
    Little bit strange. they say plan to start download/make download available not download will be available. will have to wait and see.
    I believe they mean it will be available, Japanese really isn't a language to translate literally word-for-word. They did that in Zero Wing and I think "All your base are belong to us" has become the most well known mistranslation in the gaming world. :wink:

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

Quote Originally Posted by Assegai Developments
    I see on wipeoutpure.com that there are 4 empty boxes on the teams page, does this mean we will have some info for the downloadable teams?
    if this were the case we'd already have info there on the Tigron ship wouldn't we?

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Unless they're going to put them up when they're all available?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire
    ...I believe they mean it will be available, Japanese really isn't a language to translate literally word-for-word...
    I am aware of this but there is a much easier/more common way to say it "will be available" and so their choice of words/kanji seemed a little odd to me.

I just checked the Japanese site and on the 17th we get Gamma Pack 3! It has no new ship but has both the Ubermall and Exostra Run tracks along with Qirex and Auricom skins. I'm very hyped about having two new tracks in a weeks time (that's assuming I have figured it out correctly as I can't read japanese).

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Look back about 8-10 posts. :

@ uberweng: Ah, I see what you mean now. Still, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Gamma Pack 2 is due out for the US on the 18th so they're probably planning a near-simultaneous release.

Heh, sorry! I missed that ops:

Any news on Audio additions? The Music Mixer that I've read so little about. Do we know what it's fully capable of? I mean, mixing tracks doesn't really interest me. But if I could use it to insert the 2097 soundtrack to Pure... INSTANT WIN! =D

Default ...

Cold Storage mentioned somewhere on his fourm before, that he supplied the guys with all of his old tracks (remastered) for download. It would be totally awsome if they'd release them for use in Wipeout Pure. Unfortunately I doubt it will happen

Ouch - I wonder will they show up on his website?

Id love those!

(and I'd love it even more if we could stick them in the game ourselves too).

Go TIm!!!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

Gamma Pack 3?

Where is Gamma Pack 2?

Japan have Gamma 1 and 2 already - 3 is this Friday
    America have Gamma 1 so far - Gamma 2 is this Friday (I think !)

The scheduling and content of the packs has been largely upto Japan and America, meaning both Japan and America will end up with the same stuff eventually, but in what order and when. . . ?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

That makes a whole lot more sense.

I appreciate the explanation and now I will wait like a child pines for Christmas morning... Every second an eternity... between every sunrise and sunset a thousand life ages... At night my mind will only be able to process 15 seconds at a time, so that every 15 seconds it will have felt like I have lived an eternity of darkness...

PSN ID
    o_fluff

Being the casually optimistic person i am - notice how europe isnt even scheduled

notice how Europe doesn't even have the machine yet. even though the game was created in Europe. or at least close. obviously Europeans don't need to have their first downloadable content for.. oh.. at least another year.....

makes no sense to me. none at all. this is some weirdass marketing.

my sympathies to Fortress Europa. being starved out like they were under siege

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

only 2 and 1/2 months to go

Quote Originally Posted by Lance
    notice how Europe doesn't even have the machine yet. even though the game was created in Europe. or at least close. obviously Europeans don't need to have their first downloadable content for.. oh.. at least another year.....

makes no sense to me. none at all. this is some weirdass marketing.

my sympathies to Fortress Europa. being starved out like they were under siege
    I agree completely- the way we're treated is a disgrace.

PSN ID
    Axellink

I think it would be stupid to release the packs in europe every month cause thats crazy. Every fortnight or something like that is acceptable. i'm still really pissed off with this delay and with the PS3 around the corner, I may have to allow the PSP now and get that with my Rewvolution

Default ...

I was wondering if anyone knows when goteki45 and icaras will be released? or better yet, in what order? I am eagerly awaiting the return of icaras!