Disaster : My memory stick has wiped itself while my PSP was in sleep mode! :cry: I just left it sat there, happy as can be in sleep mode on the coffee table (in its case,) at the WOP main menu. When i put it on, it lost the pirhana skin, couldn't find it in the options and then, when I reset my console to try and get it back, it couldn't find my (read: Def's) save game! It's also empty when USB'd to my comp so it's definitely all gone. I dunno if this is a problem with the basic stick that comes with the console or otherwise, or even if there's any way to protect against it, but i figure you peeps might wanna avoid putting your PSPs into sleep mode on the WOP main menu (where mine was done) in case it's something with that screen, i know i've had lesser problems there before (though never though this could result!) I lost everything on the stick, but luckily I can get back all but my TT and zone records (and a couple of brand new ghosts,) but it just damn sucks and would hate for it to happen to anyone else if it's to do with the WO software 8O :wink: