Thread: anyone know where I can get ahold of the Utah Saints track?

Default anyone know where I can get ahold of the Utah Saints track?

The Utah Saints song on Fusion, it's called Sick and I found it on their album 'Two' but it has a vocal track and other sound effects over the music. Has anyone got a copy or know where I can acquire - preferably legally - a copy of the instrumental version used on Fusion?

This has been really bugging me as I rather quite liked that song in it's instrumental form - the original isn't bad but the voices get in the way of the music too much.

Anyone?

You can get it here along with all the other songs.
    www.emuparadise.org
    as you've probably already guessed its an emulation site dedicated to all past games, its quite interesting too.

Have fun!

BTW I think this is leagal, the tracks have a minute defect in order to not violate the copyright. The defect however does not impare the listening quality.

what sort of defect?

broken link, plus every single page they keep asking me to run some software to support their site, and I don't just click on those things that install stuff directly on to my comp.

The soundtrack sections do work, i've just tried them. You can right click and download, or listen to them in the QT plug-in. Im using a pop up blockewr so i cant see these software pop-ups.
    As for the defect, its like a small skipping of the track as its being played. sometimes it happens at the begining or end of the track. Dont bother with the FSOL track though, its completely knackered.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Use the music extraction tool, assuming you still have the disk of course

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Yes, with the extraction tool you will have the best quality you will find. Then you just need a converter if you want it as mp3.
    WARNING: The extracted soundtrack is big, very big, more than 1,1 GB!
    But the tracks are so fantastic!