Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Track details - are the billboards random?

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Ahem, unless it's real of course, or unless we have the technology to do that. :wink:

I stand corrected regarding the Bomb issue. head

Next question: Do shortcuts exist in Pure?

-I believe to a certain extent that they do. - Not going through buildings mind, just jumping sections of the track...

In Modesto Heights on phantom for example you can superspeed jump at Earl Gap and skip the corner - just dont hit the tall building on your right or you'll be teleported. - Extra nice when you do a barrel roll and land on the final straight for a nice boost!

I think you can cut some of the corners in Staten very tight too - grinding style, but I havent found an iron-clad system there yet.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Staten Park is a GREAT track for wallgrinding. at the flat curvy section after the first dome you can cut the track nicely by grinding the left wall, also I have managed to grind down the whole long straight - just for fun. I don't think you lose any speed doing so either!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

anyone else noticed that on modesto heights, way up high to the left they are building another one of those japanese lucky cats like the one that was synonymous with 2097?
    you can tell it's still being worked on because a) it's incomplete, and b) it's flashing blue in parts from the welders

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

yep, I saw that one on my first lap on modesto, and was totally shocked (in a good way) 8O