Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WIPEOUT 2097 WORKING SPEED PATCH [NO SLOW-DOWN-UTILITY]

i just got this game and i got it workn with the no cd patch.i did download a patch from somewhere on here,but when i launch i notice the is says xl in the banner instead of the 2097.of course i can play without the patch,but it goes way to fast lol. i did rename the patch like above. maybe i got the wrong patch,i dont know. i have the 2097 game can someone lead me to the patch that will fix the speed.

ive been playn wipeout64 in the meantime lol,cheers

Oh, recently I found out, the patch only works if you have multiplayer patch installed too, don't ask me why, I don't know.

You can download multiplayer patch here:
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=295

Install the game.
    Install multiplayer patch in the same directory where you installed the game.
    Rename and put the speed fix patch in the same directory where you installed the game.
    Fly.

Hope it works!
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 29th November 2007 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Unecessary quote being removed

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Big thanks for the multiple hosts! Welcome to WipeoutZone too Hopefully you'll stay and this isn't a hit and run
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 9th February 2009 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Picture removed, win is over. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Hurda7 View Post
    Mirror is not working !!!! ((((

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

• Have your game installed and ready to use.
    • Download the network patch and extract it. Copy the contents of the 295~24101 folder to the wipeoutxl folder of the game. When asked about duplicate files, overwrite with the new file(s).
    • Download the speed patch and extract it. Copy the contents of the woxl_patch folder inside the 1421~44169 folder to the wipeoutxl folder of the game. When asked about duplicate files, overwrite with the new file(s).
    • Rename the game folder (The whole game) to wobble, and move it to C:\
    • Launch the executable. You can make a shortcut somewhere else.
    • Have fun!

Thumbs up

Thank you very much !!!
    Last edited by Lance; 13th February 2009 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated. Please read the guidelines.