Thread: Soundtrack for Wipeout Pure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Soundtrack for Wipeout Pure

Has an official CD soundtrack been released for this game or am I going to have to hunt them all down myself off of Amazon and Juno?

Cool site, by the way, I didn't know so many other people liked the series.

theres none out yet. but i'm sure it will be out in the near future. just about every game has its ost out for purchase.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

OFF TOPIC:
    Welcome to the Zone, shazzy-bot. Yes, it's a be-e-a-a-u-utiful site, and, of couse, series. It's like a work comming directly from heaven to me. :wink:
    ON TOPIC:
    Won't we just be able to take music off of a game, convert it into mp3 format onto a computer, and then burn a disk? :roll: I really don't know, seeing as I don't have a PSP.

thats actually an extremely valid point. i'm not sure you can access the game data directly, but if it can be done someone will figure it out. so we'll either get it that way or the OST will be out soon enough.

it would be great if you could at least listen to the music while you have the umd inserted ( while not playing the game ). Thats what i was really hoping for...

Quote Originally Posted by def
    it would be great if you could at least listen to the music while you have the umd inserted ( while not playing the game ). Thats what i was really hoping for...
    Well, you sorta can... go to the music preferences page, and it will let you listen to each song in its entirety - though I don't think you can listen to them in succession.

You cannot go into the music section of the PSP and hear the music (on the US version anyway..)

However - you CAN rip the music with your PC, and I HAVE

You guys can MSN me if you want for instructions or mp3's (if you own it I think? whatever..). I'll be happy to help out Wipeout fans.

I get a new car tomorrow - it's a ford focus ST - it has a Sony audio system with a subwoofer... I can't wait to hear my Wipeout tunes when I drive it!!! VRRROM!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

VRRROM, VRRROM
    hehe, sounds good
    ___

You allready have the soundttrack in MP3s? How big is it?

[IMHO]

Naks acid...
    Room2...
    Kinection...
    Flu-shot...
    C-note...
    gold rush...

[/IMHO]

* i have the ost too *