Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Talons Reach Times

Default Talons Reach Times

i didn't believe these times were possible till last night...

http://home.graffiti.net/jospicy:gra...et/Laptime.jpg
    http://home.graffiti.net/jospicy:gra...t/Racetime.jpg
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/records.php?format=2097
    but obviously they but i think i was having fun and i got a bit carried away :
    what is the fastest first lap on vector anyone has managed because the current laps i have would give 1.00.9 as the fastest possible time 8O
    has anyone managed faster than 0.30.8 on the first lap?

let us know
    cheers
    Jo

can`t really answer your questions as I haven`t raced vector much on 2097. But great results anyway.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Errmm...good score 8O but we do prefer that you put your Real name on the board if you don`t mind.

Ok I will do my best if I have got time.

stevie

yes, your membername on the records tables should be your real name. entering your forum nickname in the appropriate box will cause your nick to be shown when a mouse is hovered over your name in the tables.

-----------

darn it, now i only have the third fastest wo2 Piranha vector racetime [shared with stevie, but with me on XL and him on 2097] [i'm second fastest in TT, though {till everybody else jumps in with their times}][i sure wish we'd get that 'Piranha Switch' so i can post Piranha times along with those made with other ships][*looks all wistful and puppy dog whilst hoping infoxicated is paying attention ]

Done and sorted

thanks!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yeah thanxs!

Lance; I had a wee look at the tables and you and I have a bit of work to do to beat these young guns!!! :

stevie

PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

ah, excellent, a vector challenge...

stevie, i raced a couple of times, briefly, in the past 2 or 3 weeks, and i can't even get near my Own times. i know someone said recently on the forums that it's like riding a bicycle, but i think i forgot how to ride one of those.

maybe Al was wrong about the reflexes going at age 59, but maybe they go at 62. :cry:

PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

30.1! how did you do it?!
    oh well, I know what I'll be doing tommorrow...

PS: my attempts to enter my times into the tables has met with disaster, I now appear three times in the 2097 vector TR single race table. ops: whoops. sorry.

never use your browser's ''back'' button to go back to the entry page; always click the ''my records'' link in the ''my wipeoutzone'' section on the left side of the WipeoutZone pages. this prevents multiple entries, which can only be corrected by infoxicated, himself

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Quote Originally Posted by Lance
    stevie, i raced a couple of times, briefly, in the past 2 or 3 weeks, and i can't even get near my Own times. i know someone said recently on the forums that it's like riding a bicycle, but i think i forgot how to ride one of those.

maybe Al was wrong about the reflexes going at age 59, but maybe they go at 62. :cry:
    No! Al is correct!! I can assure you but be patience my friend!! just like me you know because my time is running out due my golf commitment is starting from tomorrow.
    And I can still play Wipeouts when I will get time :wink:

stevie

hey Element to be honest i have no idea how i got the 30.1 but all i do remember was that it was 1:30 AM dark and rainy and i seem to race better in the early hours of the mornin and i still don't know why. off to hammer Venom

PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

yeah, I race better in the early hours of the morning too... but after a good nights sleep :wink:

PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

Aaggh! Lance, I think somethings wrong; this time, when I entered my improved times, not once did I press the back button, and yet it still messed up... I now appear in the tables five times! ops: what's happening?!

A possible symptom: when I go to my records, and then WO2097:TR:SR records, it doesn't have my records saved in the fields! so maybe it's not my fault

sorry for breaking your database.... :cry:

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I`m getting confused here!! guys are you putting in TT or SR or both? just want to clear it up please.

stevie

ok so i got venom race time too but that 25.2 lap time is just about un-beatable best i can get is 25.6 off to hammer it again while lisnin to LOUD music

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Please ignore my post from above!

jospicy; I`m actually surprised at your latest score and I did thought "Yeah right! nothing compare to Asayyeah`s scores!" Now I owe you an alpology cos I have tested the SR and my first lap went 30.9

Now I have improved my updated times

stevie

oh well back to the race to reclaim my place however the 1.00.9 MUST be possibles surely it won't be too long now....

PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

how, how did Arnaud get that 29.5 vector lap time. 8O HOW?!!!