Thread: wook what I found

Timezone
    GMT + 2

Hi again everyone!!for a long time i was only viewer of the forum, but here 's somethind <<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>
    when browsing some foruns, i found a tool.a wipeout fusion tool.a tool that can extract the music from wipeout fusion to 48kHz mp3s.
    u'l say is it fake or not. here 's a copy of the letter with the file:
    --------------------------

Wipe Out Fusion Rip Programm in early stage but work just fine !

Here the little progie :smile:

Like to advert you that this is a fine workable version (test on all tracks) BUT it encodes only in 256kbps and 48000KHZ (because of the source wich is in 48000Hz too).
    I will try to correct some little bug like the wrong exit of the programm at the end of the full rip (but who cares :smile: it work perfect without fixing that.
    Usage :
    wipewave <wipeout res file> <dest folder> <pos to start search>
    wipewave filesys.wad c:mp3 320000000

320000000 is not a random value, this is the value for wipeout fusion pal to find the first track in the big ressource file: filesys.wad (search for it on the dvd)
    the position may differ in country version, but i'm really not sure of that.. so if it find nothing try with 0 :smile:
    I test it on k6-2 300 and PIII 733 with any
    problem.
    ------------------------------------
    welll,if someone has DVD, fusion and good connnection (to upload the mp3's and the tool somewhere)write a mail to matorhdd@abv.bg

hi mator,
    I wrote a little java proggy to extract files from the fusion file system (talked about it in the old forum, thread 'fusion files' @ ezboard). The tool can list the directory structure and extracts e.g. music tracks (48khz WAV) as well as images (converts original MUN to BMP).
    I already converted the WAVs to 128kbit mp3s. So, if anyone is interested, just drop a message.

Tim... where can I find your programme? Is it available for download or do I need to email you?

Timezone
    GMT + 2

well, I didnt know that :smile: The proram I found is written on c++ and can only extract the music - seems your's better :smile: can you send it, or can you dive a link?

Con & Mator, ... I could send the tool (< 28 k) via e-mail. I just need your addresses :smile:

OK...

qirex@ntlworld.com

Cheers. :smile:

Timezone
    GMT + 2

^
    mine's on the top :roll: |

mator... ok I got it

Default hm

I used some.. what is that huge file called in fusion? anyway, i just used an ordinary extractor :caz gave me and i got all the music in wavs and the rest in whatever fileformats they are in.

~
    what sort of ''ordinary'' extractor? you don't mean just a CD ripper do you?
    ^

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sven-RIT

sorry to bring up such an anchient topic, but I want the music, and I can't seem to get to it with ResEdit.
    So if there's a Mac version of these music extractors, I'll take that. Otherwise, I'd like to have the mp3s. 128kbps is ok, but if someone has them in 160kpbs that would be better.

i want this tool, but i havent seen a link yet. i suppose i should leave my email? foxzero@antisocial.com

Isn't all the music in wipeout fusion done by regular artists that you can just download anyway?

some people just like to break codes. they may also not like to have things hidden from; and may like to feel like they've scored a victory over the corporations. besides it's a challenge to their knowledge and skill. gotta take that up!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sven-RIT

It would be a lot more trouble to go find and download all the songs individually. It's just sooo much more convenient this way.
    Besides, I don't know any good places to get mp3s.

can anyone send me the wipeout fusion tools for dvd ripping? It would appreciate if someone could!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovokor
    can anyone send me the wipeout fusion tools for dvd ripping? It would appreciate if someone could!
    Me too!! Please someone send me this tool, or post where can i find it!!
    Berseker86@hotmail.com