Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloadable content

Well maybe there are games with custom soundtracks but Wipeout is not one of them. Actually none of the PSP games I have come with that option.

PSN ID
    Axellink

This is really annoying, these extras would have been here by now, or very soon to be released if SONY didn't mess up the european release. But if they agree on a official release date, then it better come after my exams are done in June

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Wrote an e mail to SCE Germany and they said they don't know anything about the release date and the price of the console.
    If you really want to get informations you have to write a real letter I think. Trust me, there are thousend e mails a day and the answer you get is just standard :
    Colin (or Martin), do you know anything about that? I mean your team makes the downloadable content and they have to decide how to make it online, so you maybe know something?
    pleeeaaaase!
    An import is not the best way to get a PSP, you have to pay 80€ just for shipping and taxes!!! (more if you want to import another game, too!!!)
    And that is what gets on my nerves!! Is it really so complecated to say a date? Or maybe just a month?!?

Trust me, I've purchased an import PSP, and the customs/tax/shipping didn't cost £60. Maybe it's different in Germany?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

30€ shipping, 50€ "zoll" = "taxes you have to pay if you want to bring things from outside the country into the inside"

Quote Originally Posted by Sausehuhn
    30€ shipping, 50€ "zoll" = "taxes you have to pay if you want to bring things from outside the country into the inside"
    VG+ marked my PSP down thankfully $20 toy which got me around customs.

Apologies: Off topic. Will end here.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

so what? the PSP will price at over 300 euros here, anyway! my educated guess is 349,-

WOW! 12 tracks! This is great news Sounds like the devs are really keen to keep WO pure going way after launch.
    Thanks very much devs

Concept: Do you think i should email play asia and tell them to mark my psp as a toy? Or do you think they'll do that already?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I don't think they will exept is as a toy, no metter if it's marked as a one or not.

ah bummer I really dont want to pay the tax.

Find out and ask them.

Generally VG+ mark things down automatically. (It said on the invoice how much they had, and they'd set up the sellng of the unit to look like it was from an individual owner to another).

Sneaky but it worked, so I'm not complaining.

Back on topic for a sec, what I would adore as an extra would be a way of putting a sign or two or your own. Imagine making your own animated gif logo and having it up on one of the signs? That would be very cool indeed.

Any word on whether any of those tracks are new Zone tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by Sausehuhn
    I don't think they will exept is as a toy, no metter if it's marked as a one or not.
    Depends on the laws regarding taxation of stuff coming into your country, may be different to Concept's country. BTW if I recall my history the zollverein was the 'customs union' in 19th C. Germany that excluded Austria and led to Prussia's dominance over the western German states. Zoll sounds like customs duties to me: if you find a site that has PSPs already located within the bounds of the EU, for example I saw recently a site with PSPs for sale imported from the US but they were already sitting in a warehouse somewhere in the UK. If you bought the PSP from this British site customs duties would be illegal thanks to the free movement of goods between EU member states dropping your costs to just the postage, I can't remember the site I found but there will be some places. the Federal German govt. can't charge you customs duties on something brought into the country from another member state.

Timezone
    GMT -8

I need to go back and play 3 and Fusion more. I feel more like the n00b that I am by neglecting these, and then not being all that celebratory when remakes show up.

And if they can do a sound mixer, maybe they can do a track mixer too 8O

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang
    Any word on whether any of those tracks are new Zone tracks?
    According to this article :

"Of the 12 new tracks, four will be full environments that were possible contenders for the main game, but were eventually earmarked for download. Another four will be tracks taken from the previous games and given a Pure makeover, while the remaining courses will be a mixture of more minimal, abstract affairs."

PSN ID
    o_fluff

Quote Originally Posted by Gamesradar.co.uk
    ...with 12 extra tracks and four ships...
    Well i bet that the 4 new ships are

Icarus
    Tigron
    Goteki 45
    Van-Uber

Yay!

that's IcarAs, baby; it's the greatest and doanchoo fergit it, nohow!

now if i could just afford the machine and the game, i could have a new place for Icaras to play!

I thought Tigron don't exist anymore by the time of purE? I know there's a new team logo for them but after reading the Qireж history on the American purE site it sounds like they got screwed when the F9000 leagues imploded shortly after Fusion or have they changed the story since doing the history for that site?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I. WANT. EGR. BACK. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE!

Qirex gotrestored by the son of an old factory worker for Qirex... who restored an older ship model and made money off of that.
    Wasn't Tigron a criminal organisation? It's possible they sold off Qirex after f9000 implode, but kept going as an organisation... then saw Qirex make a return, they already have some knowledge of AG (though not in ship design judging by fusions effort) and make a come back.
    should be interesting.. a battle between the old Russian team and the new one. Bit unfair there are two teams from samecountry...