Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stick2trax dex + SE !!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Default stick2trax dex + SE !!

okay, here it goes! Officially opened -> the stick2trax dex + SE Challenge!
    for all owners of a dexDrive and wo3SE.
    check the Rules on the minisite!!

for the moment avalible ships > Goteki45 and Feisar
    let's see who'll get most points till the end on next week!
    A winner will be declared then for this Goteki45 mini-challenge!
    then I'll add Auricom and Piranha!

Deadline for the Goteki challenge is set to sunday 3rd of april 18.00 hrs CET!!!

Let's FLY!!!

Praeterea censeo autopilotum esse delendam

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Zargz, your site appears to be down, could that be true? *frowns* Or is it just me having internet problems - not being able to load the wallpapers from the other thread and all...

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Nope, his site's down :

the site seems up to me.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

G`kyl site is down???!!! :

Hey zargz when is the deadline till Ben comes back on?

stevie :roll:

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Hyd-fud-whid-nn... it's working now ops: By the way, I might not be competing for a few days since I seem to have completely done my eyes in, i'm struggling to even look at the screen when typing this and i can't play more than few minutes of wipEout so yeah, maybe i'll join in after a few days of rest for my eyes

I had that problem once after too much zone mode. it felt like someone was pushing red hot needles into my eyes whenever I tried to play. I suppose actually having needles shoved in your eyes would probably be much worse, but you get the picture.

I`ll have a go at some of the trax. I think our sensitive eyes will be quite safe with a Goteki. :wink:

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Quote Originally Posted by G'Kyl
    zargz, your site appears to be down, could that be true? *frowns*
    well .. it's false unless brinkster.com was doing some upgrade or similar
    about the deadline I think next sat or sun around 18.00-20.00 CET would be fine?
    Welcome to this challenge the two new contenders > lunar and Dimension!
    with both of you now we are Five wipErs fighting it out! 8O WOW!
    we might have as much fun as they have in France at the moment! ..
    but for Longer time!!
    I'll get back to you damorra about the deadline > it's a bit hard thinking coherent at 2.40am!

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Alright I had a quick play, couldn't be arsed really after I set the fastest at MM though, the other two were set on my second goes around *shrugs* you guys were too fast for me [slow speed classes rant]bleeah, i don't like Venom class, it makes me uncomfortable on straights, I feel as if i could go read a book in the time it takes[/slow speed classes rant] :roll:

*edit* oh and zargz, how and why are there pirhana and auricom times on there? I thought this was for goteki and feisar only?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

ahh! those times are .. 'leftovers' from my First stick2trax some years ago >
    > it's cool try to beat them with a Goteki and as I said before Auricom and Piranha will be added end of next week anyway

Deadline for the Goteki challenge is set to sunday 3rd of april 18.00 hrs CET!!!
    oh and I'll take care fo ur MM time *I'm I saying to much again!?* as I just did with G'Kyls terminal time!

point by point ben I'ma getya! :

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Can't you remove them from there? They affect the scoring, especially since a few of them are pretty good times

*edit* A few questions:

A: When are/are you planning on adding Rapier?

B: Will you be sure to leave the Assegai out of it since it completely overshadows the pirhana:
    Thrust: P=2, A=3, Assegai wins
    speed: P=3, A=3, draw
    shield: P=2, A=2, draw
    handling: P=4, A=5, Assegai wins

You see my point?

C: why aren't all of the tracks on there? Any real reason

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Alright then pavel, think you're clever one upping my 2:05 at mega mall, you'd best go faster cuz i've just recorded an illegally fast time, check this: 2:00.12 in a gotekias! That's over 4 seconds faster than yours so i'ma not upload it yet *does a little dance* By the way, it's still possible to beat that since my second lap wasn't a perfect one, my third lap was a 39.44 though Now for the other tracks!

*edit* oh right, I didn't see the chat thing on your site until now, i'll not post any more crap like this on here ops:

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

8O 2.00.12!!! you kidding!!! took me a good 30min to beat that 2.05.xx you did!! MAN!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

benjy-bwoy I'm in your exhaust pipes!
    though stin is doing ALL he can to get me of the racing line (including pushing my elbow while I try'n beat his time !
    heh! you won't belive what a Great time we are having > tomorrow I'll try post some pics !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Damn it guys, take it easy on the challenge, willya?! ;-) Do I really have to add a Mega Mall time in order to stay on top of the table? *G*

Seriously, though, I have SO little time these days as I move next Sunday and won't have a PSX where I'll be living at first. I'll try all I can, though, to not forget about S2T, I promise.

Ben

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Hmm, I might have a try at doing some more of this challenge tomorrow, just taking a while out at the moment to rest my poor eyes.

Heh, a funny thin on the eyes subject, I found my old pair of glasses, really cool seeing as both of the arms have fallen off (I sellotaped one back on) and i had to put a replacement screw in one of sides to keep the left lens in lol, probably the most run down pair of glasses you'll ever see :

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Damn! G'Kyl strikes back!! 30 points and the lead!!! 8O
    *gotta work harder* :x

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Well, that's one point down for each of us as soon as Dimension adds his 2:00.x record. :) Whereas I didn't have the perfect run at MegaMall yet... *g*

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Alright, I added my time but it looks like Ben still has 6 points over you zargz, I was doing some laps on sagarmatha in Phantom but I think i'm gonna start on trying this challenge now At the current rate of knots I can't see it doing much good though

Oh and here's a question, seeing as you're at stin's now, does the CET thing still apply or are we talking GMT now?

*edit* so i upped a few of my times, mega Mall included: 1:59.36

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Ouch! I think I'll leave MM till next week = i give up on it! 8O for now! >> awsome time, ali!!!
    6 points yeh you are right! i been trying hard at SI but only managed to better it by .04 sec!!!
    Couldnt get better at Altima either! Looks like ben's gonna get away with it ..
    and yes it's still CET! the UK changed their time some days ago > did the 'Continent' change as well??!
    if not we got the same time atm!

>> changed my avatar due to this challenge and to not blend my posts with Dimensions (visually!)

Hmmpff! Just noticed it's 7 points! > no time in the day so you race in the middle of the night huh, ben?