Thread: Pitch control issue, final question

Default Pitch control issue, final question

I know the pitch is different on the flats, but said you can use it in the air. Now I only have one question. Can you significantly change where you are going to land on the faster speeds. In fusion you could not change where you were going to land by much. the video I saw on the slower speeds looked like the ship dropped like a rock, but like I said that was the slow speed. On the older games you could hang up in the air for a few seconds if you pitched up, and then dart down if you wanted. Is this feeling intact? Also, if you go over a small up/down bump or mound(not talking about a break in the track), does the ship come off the ground and feel floaty, or does it hold to the ground like wipeout fusion. Quantum redshift had no pitch control on the ground, but had this nice floaty feeling of coming off the ground when going over bumps like this.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Since the same guy done the dynamics, I imagine it's going to be closer to QR than WF.

But I'll leave this one for Colin to answer when he's next here...

8O

(w8ting for Collin to post a relevant info.....)

PSN ID
    Axellink

I remember colin saying that pitch control was closer to XL, so it should be that different. But yea, lets wait for colin to confirm

Another pitch question, can you "float" over the track like in the first few shortcuts of talon's reach on XL? Know what I mean?

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Have faith!

I'm sure the pitch control will be fine! It might be slightly different, but it'll be fine!
    (MUCH better than Fusion I might add.)