Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody...

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Default Anybody...

Does anybody know the codes to unlock all tracks and ships for SE? I can't stand the thought of another single race against SE's utterly appalling AI, it's driven me up the wall for one too many goes around Talon's Reach already. : I tried the W3O cheats but they didn't seem to work, can't find anything on gamefaqs either Any help appreciated

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

PHANTOM = enable Phantom Class
    NOFEAR = invunerability and unlimited hyperthrust
    UNLIMIT = infinite weapons
    DROIDS = drive as rescue droid ships
    HITOMI = view extra full motion footage
    PROTO = unlock all bonus prototype circuits
    ALLTRACK = unlock all circuits
    AXCEL = super speed-ups on all tracks
    MIRROR = mirrored tracks
    CRAFTS = access all teams
    ALLTNT = access all tournaments
    ALLCNG = access all challenge tournaments

Now don't go thinking I use cheats, the only one I have used was the one for the video footage since I missed it when it originally popped up

to repeat what everyone competing on the records tables should already know, but which newbies to the site may not, all cheats are illegal for use on the tables, with the exception of the ones that give access to teams and tracks. infinite hyperthrust, unlimited weapons, and all other such cheats affect actual performance and cannot be used for record runs

Apart from the laborious nature of unlocking the prototypes by working through all 64 combinations of craft and course for a given class or if like Dimension you've lost your save, if you need a code to unlock something, you're not going to get very high up in the table anyway; I'm pretty much dead last, but that's easily enough to unlock things.

quite the opposite of the original Gran Turismo, where it can be difficult to get the ultimate licenses, but relatively easy to do very well in the races themselves

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Does anybody know if there's a cheat to have all gold medals in the Wip3out an Classic league? My saved game has a bug, I can't win two tracks in both leagues. I can do what I want, I can't get a medal, even when I'm the 1st.

HELP ME!!!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Odd I've never heard of any such bug, or cheat for that matter

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Cheers AD, appreciate it. Mid I'm only using the cheats because I absolutely despise single race mode, all I want is the tracks and ships to have free reign over my time trial options without driving myself demented with the AI mobile chicanes, I'm sure anyone else planning to use these codes is the same

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Did you race the two prototypes from the Jap wo3??!
    and if you did a ghost how do you like the memcard reading times and the fact that it shows the time as well on the ghosts!?
    may be this ^ shud be on the differences between wo3 ans SE thread!

Praeterea censeo autopilotum esse delendam

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

heh, yeah just had a go on the two new prototypes, number five is good mindless fun _on

PSN ID
    Axellink

yeah that prototype track 5 is wicked!!!! constand speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

the fifth is the best!!

LS105/GP02:

Phantom: Laprecord: 0:12:80
    Phantom: Racerecord: 1:15:92 :

PSN ID
    Axellink

I really wish they made pure for the PS2, it would have been so SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Agreed. Mabye they can still make it? Not all people who like Wipeout can buy a PSP that soon, because they probably have just emptied their pockets for the new style of the PS2. And what about playing it on the TV screen, that feel's gonna be totally gone!!!

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Well uh, I don't see any problem in it not being on PS2, smaller screens are just as easy to play on and i've deal with Sonic having moved from games consoles to handhelds *shrugs* it's probably less of a biggy than you think, why did you buy a new PS2 anyway Chill? It's just the same as the original in a pretty new box

PSN ID

I didn't, I'm just speaking for those who have bought a new PS2. :wink: You know, who didn't quite know about the PSP. I'm probably just yakn' on for no reason, because most probably did know about the PSP, but I still think that a Pure for the PS2 would be cool. You could move the pad around without always having to move your eyes with the screen. Don't know if you know what I mean, but this and other things could change our opinions on it, ya? :wink:

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Maybe, I suppose, though i've always enjoyed gaming on a handheld, something about the all in one package of a handheld just appeals to me, too much Tetris/Columns in my childhood I think :

I doubt they'll convert Pure for PS2. It'd rob the PSP of one of its early key selling points.

Far more likely is eventually a PSP adaptor/converter to come out, and enable games to be played full screen on television.

PSN ID

Ya, well, that would be cool too. :wink: *SIGH* I just can't wait, MAN!!!!! I love all of you for loving Wipeout, let's kiss and make up. Oops!! ops: I meant let's be friends!!! : (Just messn' with ya).

PSN ID
    Axellink

hehehehe Well I got a new PS2 because thats all they sell now. The old models are long gone But Colin confirmed in a pm, that there will be no wipeout on the PS2, here's to hoping for the PS3.