K so i've spent about an hour or so playing Manor Top, Phantom, TT with a Qirex, (training on using the internal view,) but now i'm sitting here with a kind of foul taste in my mouth wondering why I still don't get the whole logic behind the track.

Lemme explain, it's a beautiful track for about 3/4 of its length, up until and after the consecutive 90 degree bends, but those same bends throw the whole flow of the track completely out of the window, it's just Airbrake right, Airbrake left, Airbrake right, Airbrake left, it just takes a huge chunk out of the middle of the track and turns it into flow lacking garbage. I've done tons of laps around the track tonight but i've yet to even once get through that complex without crashing, the bit leading away from it is especially nice and the flow just works perfectly up until that point on the next lap, but the way it chops it up just pisses me off no end, was the track meant to be impossible to master in anything other than an Assegai or Pirhana? Seriously, I just don't get why that bit's there, what hidden purpose it must hold to be in there. head

Feel free to either explain for me or to call me nasty names, thankyou.

EDIT: OK, so i've just managed, for the first time to make it through those chicanes without a collision, quite possibly a miracle

EDIT 2: Another something I have noted, probably why it feels so out of place... In the rest of the course the only use you have for airbrakes is a little angle adjusting through the first few bends and a single 90 right angle at the end, the purpose of which is to slow you down so you can enter the pitlane. But with such sparing use of the airbrakes as in Manor Top, the problem corners are a huge turn around, it's the equivelant of what DJs are roasted for all the time, playing a set of one sound, changing it completely for a single track and then continuing where you left off, WTF is it there!? This is driving me nuts! head head head head head