Thread: WipEing my records?

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Default WipEing my records?

hey uh, i'm wondering if there's any way for me to actually get rid of my standing records? Inspired by Arnaud's videos i decided to give internal view a shot and I find that the Qirex is way more fun than anything else, so ya know, I wanna just compete with the brick bullet... but my other records are standing in the way, any help appreciated

Oh and uh, if there's something like this in the options screen (which I have yet to look through) don't be afraid to call me names :wink:

just overwrite the old records with the new ship name and time. or am i missing something? mm.. there is no way that i know of to do it all in one click. each record has to be altered individually. just replace as you go, each time you get a new personal best with the gloriously fun Qirex. the fun is why we run a Qirex league on the XL tables.

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

yeah, the problem is I've set seemingly superior times than what I can get with the Qirex *cough*Porta Kora*cough* So I kinda need to just get them outta the way, maybe i'll just go through and conquer the game all over again...

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

you mean in the Game right??!
    I think so and lance thought you mean on the record tables ..
    there's no way to do that but you can make another/new save and use codes to unlock all tracks and crafts but ..
    you gon have to beat all anyway so ..
    just take it from zi top!
    and when racing with icaras >> ez!

Praeterea censeo autopilotum esse delendam

it might be easy, but still tedious. and you can't work your way back up to winning all the tracks and ships without using all the ships. can't stick with just Icaras. and one might accidentally set a record with Icaras that's too fast to beat with Qirex!

since you already know you can beat the game, just use cheats to get access with a new memory card, and start playing with Qirex.

if you want to blank the record of Wipeout on a card you already played it on, WO3 does not autoload the records, so you can boot up the game and save the unplayed game to the card. then all records will be default.

then use cheats or not, your preference.

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Alright cheers guys, sounds like a plan. I found the cheats on GameFAQs so i'll get started on that right away

EDIT: Now to figure out how to reset my records in the tables... OK nevermind, I got it!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Quote Originally Posted by Lance
    it might be easy ..
    I ment 'take it easy!'
    so you dont beat your qirex times

aha. i get it now. that makes more sense

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Righto well there we go, I've deleted all my old times and upped my new Qirex ones, that got me at highest 6th and at lowest deadlast... Oh well, i'll scale the records again fo' sho'. Cheers Zargz and Lance for the help

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

D'mention it!
    Go Go Go :

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

wah! A Qirex smiley, awesome! Infox should put that on the whole site

well... er... um... it's a copyrighted design by Dave Bangalla, although it's possible we might get his permission to use it, but then again it's not really an emoticon. i wonder if he would allow it as an avatar. bloody hell, so many of us would want to use the same one if we had a full size Mac version