Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP...

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Default PSP...

Well this is a surprise for me cos I will be getting one, cool lover have ordered a brand new PSP! 8O today while I`m at my work, so it will come on the day released. :wink

But I`ve been thinking, are you getting one on the day PSP released?? or within a month??

please let us know where we stand cos as far as we know two guys have got it.

Are you getting one?

stevie:

PS I just cannie wait!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

I think I will be getting one, but not on the release day. I'll probably wait how the prize is going to develop. I do want to play the new Wipeout (and several other games), but it should come at a reasonable prize (the machine, not Pure).

Ben

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I thiink you will be waiting a long time for that, see you on Wiipeout Pure online in 2006, I'm so sick of being ripped off here

Default Re: PSP...

Quote Originally Posted by stindah
    Well this is a surprise for me cos I will be getting one, cool lover have ordered a brand new PSP!
    my "wife" is cool too, but she`s not quite that cool.

At least not in a wipeout way.

I really don`t know whether to get a PSP or not. I`ll wait and see if Pure is sufficiently game on, or not, before I decide. I just don`t know when I`d use a handheld system, in itself, and as such buying one seems excessive for me. Its just a pain in the a** that this game won`t be out on the PS2. If you could pump out the picture onto a big screen and plug in an external controller I would probably have been persuaded.

Maybe I`ll wait for the price to drop, too.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

I agree with Assegai Developments, and I just can't wait to get what looks like loads of fun and the first on online play!! It's gonna be awsome!! I'll get it around in the summer (after a graduate and get a job :cry: ).

PSN ID
    Axellink

Default Yup

Yea looks like I'll be seeing you in 2006 as well. I'm not willing to pay £200 plus for a console when the Nintendo DS will be selling for around £100 here. This country rips us off with too much taxes.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I'll be getting one at the end of April, when I get my loan. Whether it'll be an import or not remains to be seen, depends on how big a hole they're planning to rip in our wallets....

I'll be getting it as absolutely soon as it's available. If I could get it any earlier I'd pay more too :

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I'd import one if the price was too much but someone suggested that the European ones might be re-worked, not sure if I agree with that but if they are slightly better in some way..

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yeah the taxes are killing us bit by bit but it will be worth in the end!

Online in 2006? yeah just around the corner :wink: That`s ok for me cos I have a very busy social life so my time will just fly! and I can believe it will be great fun to compete to each other in other contries and I`m looking forward to that.

Now it`s a start for us _on

stevie

PSN ID
    Axellink

Default skeen

Loan in April? Sounds like a student to me Yeah I have forgotten about that money, but I need it for the PC. One question, how does the online system work with the PSP? Because I'm planning to set up a wireless network in my house.

PSN ID
    o_fluff

I'm jealous i dont have a psp or a girlfriend...

PSN ID

Get this, I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm not overweight either! I've been Boxing for five years.
    Hopefully this kind of luck won't happen the same for the PSP. Maybe I play to much Wipeout for a girlfriend. :wink:

PSN ID
    o_fluff

-looks downwards-

nope im in shape - damn...the curse of wipeout

mabey if i spent more effort trying to get a girl than playing wipeout i might be gatting somewhere

PSN ID

Talking about girls (a little off the subject):
    --
    I've daydreamed about taking a girl I've liked onto a craft and blowing her mind. I'd park the snazzy craft next to her house. She'd come out in aw as I'd step out.
    --
    Yeah, how can you go online with the PSP? Is it similar to the DS? :

PSN ID
    o_fluff

the psp can make a wifi network with other psp's @ close range. (no internat needed)

another way is you make a server via hotspots to make a LAN. still close range

one other is it uses INFRASTRUCTURE mode where you can play onyone in the world via hotspots or another internet connection - this should be up and running on launch day.

pure can only make LAN multiplayer... bamn i cant give al an ego trip (or vica verca most likely)

one other thing you might like to know is you can hack on to other peoples computer wifi connections with a psp...heh

my mate around the corner has wifi so i might be able to go round his for a big match

PSN ID

So, about what range does the LAN connection have? Across the whole nation? I'd hate to be stuck staring into the computer waiting for someone to come along and play me. And 8 players in an LAN connection! How possible is that? :wink:

PSN ID
    o_fluff

well funnily enough colin berry was talking about it ont he questions i want answered thread... have a look!

PSN ID

Could you mabye point out where?

PSN ID
    o_fluff