Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've a PSP

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

from what i've seen in pica the front cover comes off them, chances are Sony'll sell replacement front covers or do the mobile phone thing with different designs (which might be cool)

lance, I'm thinking the same thing. I think some japanese company will make this before it comes out in europe and the US. Then all I need to do is jury rig a negcon and

PSN ID
    o_fluff

Quote Originally Posted by lunar
    I think flying ManorTop on the M4 would probably be covered under "driving without due care and attention."
    Yeah! I could just imagine one person turning at a right angle straight into the crash barrier

@ E3 didnt the show the psp with custom covers on?

Al, do you think NAMCO will ever make controllers again? as long as it's still possible to get never-used old production neGcons, i suppose they will never make thEm again, but maybe some other new and truly innovative control?

Default new controllers

NOt a chance I think. HOwever I have some very good ideas for controllers. A new negcon could have all the same buttons as a regular dual shock and even the sticks on it. All you would need is a switch to allow the negcon to twist and disable the left-right movement of the left thumbstick so you could use it for pitch control. It would need to be programmable though with twist settings, which a lot of wheels do. Using this you wouldn't need a new configuration like the "negcon setting". It would work for all racing games, and considering all the console controller converters out there for ps2, it would work for all consoles as well(A negcon type controller with Quantum redshift or Fzero would be pretty cool)

Still no release date on the United States PSP is there?

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Won’t it be late march or before the UK launch? I find it difficult to believe that we in the UK will get our hands on the PSP before you in the US you get almost everything first *goes in the huff*

Except WO 3 SE :