Thread: Wipeout 2097/XL era PR images, logos, etc?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

Default Wipeout 2097/XL era PR images, logos, etc?

When I was doing artwork for Sonic CulT, there was a RP server that Sega had, which they hosted high-quality PDF, vector, or bitmap versions of promotional images for magazines and other publishers to use when advertising or previewing upcoming games. It was a good source of material to work with in certain projects...

Now, I'm on a quest to make a fake box for Wipeout XL for Saturn, in the US box format. I imported both 2097 from Europe and XL from Japan, I have the US XL for Playstation, and I've also got 2097 for Mac... so I already have a bit of things to work with. I just finished making the base for the Saturn cover (the 30 degree angled white and ivory/beige stripes)... aside from the layout itself (which I guess it my own design), does anyone have any non-compressed, high-res versions of XL/2097 PR material? Like say images of the Qirex or Feisar ships flying (or perhaps other ships?), images of all the icons and stuff, etc etc etc... I can rip a lot of them off of the boxes I have and manipulate them as best as possible, but I want to try and make this look as good as I can.

If anyone has anything they can offer, please reply and let me know Thanks.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

if you go to http://www.designersrepublic.com/ and click on work, they have vector (flash) images of the vast majority of the logos

A little archive WipeOutXL
    http://www.oldgames.ru/game/download/?id=311
    There's the link in the bottom of page.