Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Music extraction tool, does anyone have it?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas
    Wait... I see like three different extractors. Which one is best for Fusion?
    Look at my 1st post I made in this thread. I posted a link and a few post later an instruction how to use it. The extractor works well.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

thank you.

Bit late coming to this thread, I succesfully extracted the contents of the DVD and got the music, I also noticed some files that appear to be the meshes of the craft, they're in a format called .MEM, does anyone know of any programs that could extract these files or convert them to a usable format like 3DSMAX or Lightwave?

An amusing thing if you look at the names of the ship meshes they're actually named by the old speed classes, vector, venom, rapier, presumably corresponding to the 0%, 25% and 50% upgraded versions but the fourth ones are called proto instead of phantom. And also there's a folder with only 1 mesh in it alongside the normal teams just labelled 'secret', possibly the zone ship?

Timezone
    GMT -5

Quote Originally Posted by Thruster2097
    Does anyone know of a program that can convert .str audio files from a PS2 disc? I been looking for ages and cant find any.
    Sorry about not catching this earlier but here's an answer:

www.videohelp.com look for .str to .wav or something like it.

I know TMPGEnc once had a .str decode plugin called strdecode.
    Browse this site. It's in french but easy to spot.
    http://sniperstef.ifrance.com/appez.htm

Quote Originally Posted by G'Kyl
    Not quite. Firstly, the wav format in general doesn't offer better quality than CDs, and secondly, support of various formats has nothing to do with quality in the first place.
    The problem is that many players don't accept the wav format, because...well, why is that? Anyway, all you need is either a wav plugin for your player or any version of the mentioned Windows player (which comes with every Windows version released before 2005).
    Ben
    Uhmm, sorry G'Kyl but i don't agree. Wav format offers the same quality as normal CD's so it's the best quality you can get uncompressed so far. Any album that you've been listening to for the last 10 years (at least) has been recorded using wav files. It's just the best you can get. And why players crash or simply just don't play .wav's? It's the size, and the bitrate which sometimes is difficult to handle.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Oh, I'm afraid you got me wrong, Shem. I didn't say .wav was worse than CD quality. :)

PSN ID
    madwiperII

hi ive had the extraction tool for about a month now and i still cant get it to work at all!!
    i got the fusion disc and the tool and a standard computer with nothing that exiting on it.
    i tried al the above ideas and everything.
    can anyone help :cry: