Thread: recomendation?

Default recomendation?

I might buy a PS2 in a short time. Now i have a question for all you wipeout fans. Would you recomend wipeout fusion to a guy, that has only played wipeout XL on a computer and liked it. Is fusion worth the money, or should i just find wipeout xl/2097?

Default ...

Buy the PS2 and get yourself the many other better games.

If you absolutely must buy a Wipeout game,I'd say try to get a hold off Wipeout:SE or XL.But if you can't find them both,I'll buy you a beer and you hook me up with She-Ra.

It is that bad, huh?

wf is an alright game not as good as the previos games for ps1, find it at a cheap price easy enough to find now, best bet for internet do a search on kelkoo.com, im still looking for wipeout xl and se without them being in double packs

im expecting my replacement ps2 to arrive tomorrow. if it does ill post "returners review of wipeout fusion"—detailing my response to the game after not playing it for over a year—some time next week. i have been playing a lot of 2097 and Special Ed recently and would like to record the transition to the current generation; especially after learning a lot more than i already knew about fusion here at w3zf.

¥

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

You should just buy it because I believe it's rather cheap now, so you'll get your moneys worth, s only about £10

Thanks everybody.