Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Porta Kora - Fastest Lap

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Default Gie a go ;)

EEEerrrrmmm..........looks like I decided to gie a go for tonight ops: after Assayeah persuaded me to go on so here is my eerrmm good score tonight ops:

Phantom := Assegai

here it is = 2,07.20

lap time 22.64(5th lap)

stin :

Asayyeah, you're the man!!
    I hope you'll be aiming at times below 17sec, becouse it seems as real as beating Al on the tables.
    And how on earth did you manage to go through the pit and set that awesome race time? It's all about the HP isn't it? :wink:
    The bad news is that probably I wont participate in the contest becouse of my exams. Gotta learn right now, a LOT to learn in fact (to be precise - a whole history of USA [6 days left till the exam], and the Culture of Britain [9 days till the exam], and a few other exams in the way). I Guess that is a good reason to exclude me from this contest. Anyways - Al's been beaten, Asayyeah rules now.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

OK, so this will probably be my last update on times for the contest: 0:18.28. Even though I may not have had enough time to get acquainted with WO3 TT, I gotta admit I'm a little disappointed with the result. I was hoping to at least get below 0:18. Anyway, it was great fun doing something different than 2097, and I very much hope there will be another WO3 challenge around soon. However, right now I am overly excited about Lance's promised 2097 challenge. Give it a go as soon as you can, Lance, willya?!? :-)
    I would also like to use this post for thanking those who took part in this little contest. Looks like this kind of engagement is like a refreshings breeze for the tables. I'd love to see more of that as I really, really enjoy competing for table positions.

Ben

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

thanks shem, about pit lane i use HT just before the end of the curve entering the pit as fast as i can.
    G'Kyl : it was a great challenge you organize, i agree with you changing from versions is cool. As for myself i ve finished my W3O SE session by a quick Sagarmatha TT ( iwas loving that track from 2097 and i must say that i loved it twice much in SE )
    But now here's Lance Challenge with slow ship ( Feisar? Ag's? )... it could be cool to see what we can do with it

Heh, I actually gave Porta Kora a go with a Feisar earlier today. Best I could get was 23.17 lap time. (pathetic, even for a Feisar, I know)

Definitely 'different', though.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Tehe, not that it mattered, but I just got up, started WO3SE, did an 18.24 on the first lap in PK. ;) Anyway, gotta go to work now.

Ben

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Default WRAP-UP

OK, since I can't think of another way to do this, I tried to extract all the record times that were posted in this thread in order to give you the results from the contest. Here it comes:

8th place: faB - 23.92

7th place: Wiseman - 23.17

6th place: Task - 21.04

5th place: Lance - 20.50

4th place: QOORA - 18.56

3rd place: G'Kyl - 18.24

2nd place: Shem - 17.64

And place number one, which came by TOTAL surprise, was taken by: Asayyeah! With a 17.48 he again put everyone else's efforts into perspective. :-)

Congrats to Asayyeah! And all the others as well!

Even though I am repeating myself: I had a lot of fun with this challenge and hope to see many more!

Ben

Disclaimer: If I forgot anyone's time or if anyone achieved a better time within this contest, please PM me, I'll update the result table if neccessary.