I have been thinking about this all night and morning. Since a certain craving for people entering the tables has been getting evident over the last two or so days, I thought why not try and make this, at least in parts, "official".

GAME: WO3SE / PAL / NTSC
TRACK: Porta Kora
CLASS: Phantom
MODE: Time Trial
CRAFT: Driver's Choice
GOAL: One Fast Lap
Challenge will end at 12 pm (PST), June 13.

Yes, times between the three games won't be comparable between each other, but my idea was to encourage as many pilots as possible to take part in the challenge. After all, players can very well fight for positions within their own WO3 version.

The challenge is meant to be easy to get into, especially for new wipers. Which is why I limited it to lap time only. Maybe we can do race time later. However, everyone will have to do complete races. Otherwise, I'm afraid we will get in trouble with pilots who may want to enter their one lap record they achieved in an incomplete race during the challenge into the tables.
This really shouldn't be a problem, though. For one, the first lap will never be as fast as any of your fastest possible successive laps. Plus, you can do 3 fast lap attempts per race, anyway (that is, in case you really need to do the first a quick one ).

One word on the duration of the challenge. I thought it was a good idea to give those a good chance of practizing who can drive only on weekends as well as those who might have to spend their weekends with their familiy and are more likely to race on weekdays. Hence, two weekends and a full week time.

Anyone thinks any of this is a bad idea?

Ben

EDIT: I almost forgot since it's selfunderstood by myself that I wouldn't take any, but no shortcuts please!