Thread: There's a distinct lack of male totty in Fusion!

Nearly all the women pilots in Fusion are hot (especially Pascale Rouser, Sveta Kirovski and Zala Wollf), but hardly any of the men are worthy of the title.

Not fair! Why should you males get sexy polygons to drool over and we're stuck with bog-standards?

Cases in point:

Daniel Johnson: Looks like a girl.
    Carlos Beneto: Ugly fat bastard.
    Roberto Sergio: Looks alright but he's really up himself. Has too many teeth.
    Songen Grey: Has a nice face, but has The Silliest Hair Ever®. And he's a hippy.
    Franco Gonzalez: What does he think he looks like?!
    Paul Cheung: Boyish good looks, but he has metal tubes sticking out of his neck. That's going to be a problem when necking.
    Alex Reece: Ugly!
    Jann Shlaudecker: He's intelligent, but not much of a looker. He looks as though someone's painted on his head while he's asleep. Maybe if he shaved off the beard and the tache he'd look nicer.
    Omarr Khumala: Moody git.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pyro Annarchy on 2002-02-28 13:26 ]</font>

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Sveta Kirovski hot!?

I think not!

S/he has dubious gender background according to the blurb and she's a bit too butch for my liking whether that's true or not.

The only real racy one is Pascale Rouser, I'd say the other chix are fairly average.

My girlfriend is a good pilot and she's quite foxy, so I shouldn't really be looking at the others in that way :wink:

Naomi Turner, Naomi Turner, Naomi Turner!!!

I find Sveta/Ivan worryingly attractive...

Pascal is definitely the hottest amongst the ladies. Zala would be hot if it werent for weirdness of the wolfdemon head thing, and um... the sorta artificial hero suit look of the body.

Anna, i like Paul; and Daniel doesn't look like a girl, he's just goodlooking in a Brad Pitt way. while i might admire the strength of Roberto Sergio's facial muscles, he's not got much of a character. he doesn't seem to be into anything but speed and sex. hmm... wait a minute, that doesn't sound so bad now that i've written it down. :smile:
    i might enjoy living that way, too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lance on 2002-02-28 18:47 ]</font>

PSN ID
    namopeR

Call me old fashioned, but pixels don´t turn me on. Polygons on the other hand, now _thAt´s_ sexy... *grrrrr* =)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SpaceboyG

Are there not any Pascale Rouser clones running around?

Is this not Auricom, the company infamous for cloning?

Pascale Rouser, Natasha Belmondo, Naomi Turner, Myima Tsarong.

Tsarong has some sexy eyes in my opinion. And the artists must have had a thing for big breasts... :wink:

God I'm sad. rating polygosn and pixels! THEY'RE NOT REAL DAMMIT! rin:

i think the problem is a lot of game designers/artists are male + straight, so they're quite good at catering for the tastes of other straight males, but not really anyone else.

some of the ones you see in real life are not real either. :

yeah, it would be good if some of the character designers were straight girls or gay guys. i suspect that it would be more likely to find gay males as game designers than it would be to find straight girls, because most gms still have masculine interests [yes, i'm gender sterotyping again], the only difference being the gender of their preferred partners.

but anyway, majority rules in a commercial enterprise because it's the way to maximise sales when you have a limited number of products to release.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lance on 2002-03-01 14:11 ]</font>

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SpaceboyG

You just leave Pascale out of this :wink: