Thread: There is a use for zone mode after all!

Its true, I absolutly hate this mode, yet after tearing the ligamnets on my right thumb, I have been unable to hit the accelarator with any pressure, so along comes zone mode to save me cos I don't need to use my thumb!!

However I have only managed to get to zone 8 (Cubiss 3) and I am stuck again, damn!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hyper Shadow on 2002-02-27 11:04 ]</font>

I'm stuck on Cubiss Float 1. I can get to 29 and thats it... Smegin' well pissing me off.

Cubiss 1 was quite easy, but that was only because of the time that I had put into it on the challenge. Florion Heights reverese 1 was hard cos I kept understeering into the elctro barrier on the late 20's and it spun me round, but hitting a speed up pad backwards takes sheild energy off you so I died, humph.

I barely scraped through the Mandrashee 3 Reverse one. Got to level 30 then hit a corner and died... hoho!

I'm much better at pushing the AG craft to the limit for one lap... I'm no good at piloting on at the limit lap after lap... :smile:

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    xaerock

i thinck zone mode is easy my tip is relax