Thread: PS1 engine

Default PS1 engine

Looking at the footage from E3, Wipeout Pure (excellent name ) looks very much like it's using the ORIGINAL PS1 handling - used in the three PS1 games and not Wipeout Fusion one. This can only be a good thing !!

This game is going to be awesome if they cut back on all the fluff in wipeout fusion and make a PURE version of wipeout, based on the original engine...plus zone mode of course

Default Re: PS1 engine

Quote Originally Posted by sexyminx
    This game is going to be awesome if they cut back on all the fluff in wipeout fusion and make a PURE version of wipeout, based on the original engine

yeah man, everyone knows that. We've all been hopin for another XL just read the threads

I just wish this was coming out for ps2 instead!

or another 3
    and some might even want another like the original.

whatever happens, it seems odd that we got 3 Wipeouts for one machine in the first four years, but only one for the successor machine in the nExt four years. i wonder what they've been thinking.

hi... um... uh... sexyminx. [that feels weird to say that ], welcome to the forums

yeah, weve been busting our chops about a high res XL/2097 for a while now, therefore i have nothing new to add to this thread but:

welcome to the zone, you sexyminx! :

¥

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Dawn a 'pure' zone ( the only stuff i loved from Fusion)

And wellcome to the board fellow zone pilot :wink: