Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 2097 record on Valparaiso!

Default New 2097 record on Valparaiso!

Today i met Asayyeah, Stin and Cool Lover on messenger, and it was a great honor, they are great persons!

Asayyeah broke a new record on Valparaiso TT phantom and i watched the whole race by his webcam!!!!!!!!!!! , hes an outstanding pilot!

congratulations Arnaud!, and from what i have seen i think you will be breaking that record again soon!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

oki thx, i will give you your 100$ by Paypal :wink: , thx for the " indefectible " support you give me, but shuuuuu don't tell this to anyone!! :roll:

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

News from Odessa Keys :
    i uptaded all the Sr and TT classes with new times; especially on phanthom ( - 21 sec in the sr race) and ( - 6sec) for TTrace with a new 24.4 for a lap.

ops: Sorry Al another track ( sr&tt) i took you from XL

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

News from Vostok Island:
    Found new method in certain curve, pitching nose up & down quite differently from other times.
    So the resulting scores are quite similar to Odessa, ive smashed all my previous.

ops: Sorry Al another track ( sr&tt) i took you from XL

That's a nice race on vostok. I got my work cut out for me On odessa, are you just doing the two jump shortcuts at the end and landing on the regular part of the track?

Asayyeah changes records more often than he changes underwear! ihope you dont "turbo boost" in them too LOL

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

LOL, you`re right, Mano. I can`t read as fast as Asayyeah lowers his records.

Ben

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Sorry, my Webcam has parental advisory , so that when you saw me it's always with the same clothes. Wanna add i lived naked in my flat... ( tipically french way of mind)

G'kyl did you talk about lowers record....true again for Spilskinanke 3 days of working for beating Al LapTTtime: result 21.2 . But Al your race time is awesome, i am far : 3 sec, congrats, this highscore will probably stay a long time ( new challenge for you Mano? )
    Ive updated also SR and rapier.
    Sounds like i will enter the Sagarmatha competition to be under 1.23.0....exciting....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Exciting oh yes
    17.4 / 16.0 / 16.0 / 16.4 / 16.2

2097 vs XL : I like that :roll:

edit: 1 race after...
    17.5 / 16.0 / 16.2 / 16.1 / 15.8

World is beautiful

edit (2)......

Arnaud, this is getting good! i just updated my times, got a 1:22.1 just now, BUT look what happened: 0:17.0/ 0:16.0/ 0:16.0/0:16.0/0:17.1(ouch, yes i hit a wall on this one : )

so im going try to lower my 15.8, and try to make a below 1:21.0 time, can you hear the sound of my thundering thruster, buddy?

this is confirming me one thing: 1st laps seem to be definitely faster on XL, this happened on Talons, and its repeating on Sagarmatha, and i plan to use that 1st lap as much as i can

i just hope i have enough time this weekend

**edit**

hmm i have a friend´s wedding this saturday... and classes that very same morning... maybe some time in between..... :-?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Hmm, I`ve really been trying to make up my mind about pulling that dusted Piranha out of the garage. Flying Quirex still means getting most fun out of the game (for me, anyway), but the tradeoff is that there is far less competition I can take part in. Quirex tables would be somewhat deserted if it weren`t for Lance.
    Ah well, I was just thinking because I've done Spilskinanke myself, lately...

Ben

I'm quite sure that xl is at least 2-4 seconds faster than 2097 on sagarmatha. But I do need to test it out. I haven't played this track in a while.

HEHE, ok first some bad news, i have some troubles with my ISP so i can connect to internet from home, i will be posting a bit less frequently until i solve that problem.

the good news (specially for my friend Arnaud ), is that i managed to make a 15.7 secs. Sagar TT time, and a TT race time of 1:21.2

the times were: 16.7 / 15.9 / 16.1 / 16.3 / 16.2

after that good 1st lap i got a bit unfocused but still managed to make a nice 2nd lap, after that it went a little bit downhill but ok
    I even taped the race; something i dont do often so i will try to make an mpeg movie of it and upload it somewhere, if i can contact FoxZero and if he agrees to host it, it will be great.

Al : XL 2-4 secs faster than 2097 !! i must be really slow then!, if its possible it would be a really wicked speed!!, the fastest im getting at the end of the lap is 420 kmph, but maybe the time gains you are thinking are somewhere else where i am making more mistakes, maybe the 90 degrees corner with uphill (thats the biggest slowdown in the track for me)

I haven't got the time to play it yet, but that 90 degree turn is where the difference is going to be between the two games. I could be wrong, but I don't think so based on other races and how much longer it takes to get up to top speed in 2097 once you go below 400. to be honest I don't know what arnaud gets around that turn at, but my 1:22.9 has no brake tapping at all, so I'm quite sure a huge improvement is possible. OH, your not slow, arnaud is just really fast.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Ah Mano 15.7!! and 1.21.2 great result on Sagarmatha
    I wanna push your skill at the top, so i made a 1.20.9 : 17.3 / 15.7 / 15.8/ 15.9/ 16.2, ( 1.21.7 in SR)and also my last wipeout weekend for a while was based on Gare d'Europa which was for me the hardest track of 2097/XL, my pity 2.37 in sr was annoying me so i work hard on it ( and in the whole classes too) Result : 2.19.3 ( not bad compared to Al's time at 2.22)

Al : Thanks for congrats, but tomorrow it will be different for me... after this big updates of all of my 2097 times , i ve decided to have a break about Wipeout 'cause something important happening into my life ( see that in my topic)

Youre really pushing my skills Arnaud, i manged to make a 15.6 laptime, and a 1st lap of 16.5; however i havent passed your total race time, the most i got is 1:21.1, a tenth below my older race time (weird, considering that i have both improved laptime and 1st lap), for some reason i am out of consistency, will try a bit more when i have more time, i have already spent a lot trying to pass your record Arnaud!

Yeah, I saw your other topic. I had sent you an email. Congrats on the new job. I'm sure it will work out great

16.7/ 16.1/ 16.1/ 16.0 / 15.9 = 1:20.8, just by a tenth but hey

i have been very inconsistent as you can see i didnt even get anywhere near my best laptime (15.6), but im getting to know the track even better, my top speed is now 426, well at least the last time i checked, may be more now.

the only way i would be able to see my top speeds would be to watch a video recording after i was done racing; is that what you guys are doing?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I ve broken my promise : only posting on friday night
    But i absolutely need to congrat you for your amazing festival for Sagarmatha :wink: