Thread: Hello

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Default Hello

Hi everyone i've only just discovered this site (stumbled across from the other one) and would like to say hello to all the fellow wipeout fans

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

Welcome to WipeoutZone, Ricardo.

We hope you enjoy staying here. Maybe we'll see you soon in the records tables?

welcome to W3ZF, Rich! its good to have you here.

in case of elimination, exits can be found here, here and above your head. :wink:
    --
    why not post a biopsy of your fanhood, you never know there could be another discussion about the joys of neGconery... :

¥

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Ah record tables of classic wipeout, now then how do i add my records to it, fan biopsy is that how long i've been playing and what wipepout games i have, favourite teams from the older games and that sort of stuff?

yeah, anything you like.
    theres no strict rules about what you have to tell. you should put anything you feel is relevant to playing wipEout.
    personally i like to eat apples while playing.

¥

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Can someone please tell me how to get a small picture displayed as my signature thanks

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Signatures are disabled - prevents idiots from making the board unusable with big images. sadly that kind of ruins it for everyone, but them's the breaks.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Let' s see now

My first and favourite wipeout game was 2097, I still sit and play it for hours as it brings back memories of the good old days, my favourite team from this game was RG Systems. Unfortunately i have never played the original Wipeout so i have no idea what it's like. Then wip3out I liked this game but not as much as 2097 and was still unhappy at the fact the CPU ships did not make use of all available weapons. My fav team from that game was Goteki 45. And now Fusion, I like this game alot but but 2097 is still my favourite due to errors in Fusion. My favourite team from Fusion is Van-Uber, GO VAN-UBER!!! I am saddened by the fact that the developers decided to kill off many of the team from wip3out. I think that when they decide to stop making Wipeout (god forbid) that they should re work the older games and update all the old tracks and ships to PS2 (or PS3) graphics