Thread: Travel abroad due to Wipeout

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Default Travel abroad due to Wipeout

Sometimes through Internet, you meet people who share the same passion as you.
    And sometimes you decide to ' cross the line ' and meet them where they live.
    And actually it's what happend to me :
    I meet Stindah and Cool Lover through this site and we decide to see eachothers in Scotland. They friendly invite me for a week. Aren't they great?
    it's from the 9th to the 15th of March.
    So if this topic won't be deleted , i will share my week to you : the Asayyeah's reports from the Highlands!!

Sounds fun. Make sure to bring your ps and tv so you can play link mode.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Cool - hope the weather holds out for you

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yes looking forward to meet Asayyeah tomorrow.
    Al, don`t worry we have been well prepared for him and it is interesting for us to play Wipeouts so I can beat him on Vector level :wink: :roll:

So here we go

stin

PSN ID
    Assegai82

Where are you guys meeting? I'm quite close remember..

-Ally

I don't know if anyone can beat him on any level after looking at those times

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

Im in Kent. You know, england?? Just down the road from you...
    I would come visit if I could, but I just cant! I would need to take a day off holiday to make the journey, defend my honour, lose and get back home!

enjoy, post pics and stories!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Default Asayyeah is here!!!!

He did arrived safely and settled down very well. Me and Asayyeah will show pictures soon and we will write a story soon.

Now he is playing Feisar and I`m playing Auricom on Ilink with 2097(psx) on Venom, so we have been playing for 30mins then he is totally whupped my butt!!!! ops: ops:

He is making his game looks soooo easy!!! and it`s awesome to watch Asayyeah

stin

''He is making his game looks soooo easy!!!''
    as xEik's mantra says, ''Practice Leads To Perfection'' and it's clear that Arnaud has practiced a lOT

[goes to crank up the PSX again [gotta get ready to beat Al's times )]

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Default AL!! Got a bit of surprise for you!;)

OOPs! I did forgot to say to you Al, I have my SE and Asayyeah IS gonna play!

stin :cry:

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Quote Originally Posted by Lance
    ''He is making his game looks soooo easy!!!''
    as xEik's mantra says, ''Practice Leads To Perfection'' and it's clear that Arnaud has practiced a lOT

[goes to crank up the PSX again [gotta get ready to beat Al's times )]
    Yes I can see that!!!

stin

Have him try talon's with the icarus. Just to see what he can get. Are you playing link with 3se?

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOLANDER
    Have him try talon's with the icarus. Just to see what he can get. Are you playing link with 3se?
    Not yet and will see tonight :wink:

Actually we have been trying to link it up, it did say succesful but did not joined! :cry: so any hints for us? (2097 DID work with a link) I will try again tonight and hope it will work.(fingers crossed)

stin

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Scottish Asayyeah is there !!
    I finaly arrive the 11th not the 9th due to stupid french authorities. They did not permit me to board because i forgot to change my address on passport. So in less than 2 days , i would able to have a new one ( 2 days for a passport it`s like acheiving an hypothetical 14.6 on Talon`s reach ...)
    After that problem solved, I have seen for the first time in real Stin and cool lover. I must say it` s better than seeing them through webcam !!
    Never saw, such a friendly family, i am really honoured to have had this invitation to stay a week in Scotland.
    I have a lack of vocabulary words to describe how it`s awesome to share the same passion for Wipeout and travel abroad to meet my fellow buddies.
    I first discovered W3O SE : so amazing and long game. I hope not to deceive Al with my times...
    But now , i need to leave , with the whole Family, we are going to visit Glencoe, the scottish mountains, i don`t know if i can find Shortcuts with that sort of track....

well just to say it was very good having asayyeah to stay, we had lots off fun playing wipeout and other things and it will be a pleasure to invite him back again he wants to come to our crazy home

cool lover

Glad you all had a great time. I noticed the pack of red Marlboro in one of the photos.... this is obviously where I`m going wrong, only smoking Lights. :wink: Maybe this could be a new experiment..... who`s fastest - smoking pilots or healthy ones. Better still would be to give up this habit - don`t smoke, kids.

Assayeah, hope you enjoyed Glencoe, beautiful place and the road across Rannoch Moor to get there would make quite an AG track I think.

yeah, it must have been great. i wish more of us could get together for racing and just hanging out.

[how about an upward spiral around Ben Nevis and back down to the bottom through an artificial shaft bored right through the center? maybe throw in a couple of switchbacks on each side of the spiral just for variety and added difficulty.]

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

A quick feed back in the past... some days ago... breathe pure air on Glencoe mountains...visiting the whiskey shop ops: , visiting also the big castle of Edimbourgh ( i ve made a prisoneer inside the castle jails : Cool Lover : tell her what she had endured... )
    A great warm wellcome from my new scottish family, the extraordinary delicious gallush food ( totally different from England ), playing ilink ( 2097+SE), laughing as i haven't done from ages at this level.
    I have visited many countries but this trip will be my funniest.
    I will never forget all the good times i ve spent there.