Thread: Where I can buy the Soundtrack?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Default Where I can buy the Soundtrack?

Hi!

I've just one question: where I can buy the soundtrack of WipEout Fusion?
    Yes, I know all tracks, I mean the exactly names (e.g. Papua New Guinea Hybrid Mix)

But I didn't find them! i just find a few of them and I want to have the others too!

I wanted to have "Blue Funk (by Amethyst)" and I found it nowhere, so I had to buy the full Album (Golden Fish Fever). This was wery expensive, because I had to buy it on amazon, because here in Germany you didn't find it

So, please, answer my question.

Sausehuhn

PSN ID
    infoxicated

The soundtrack was never released, sadly, so the only way to pick up the tracks is by hunting down the albums and singles.

That's another one of the hugely frustrating things about the non PS1 WO titles. Unlike WO's 1-3, if you like the soundtrack you cant just stick the game in your cd player

PSN ID
    Assegai82

I could never work out how to find out what track was playing during the game, do you guys know a way?

-Ally

just pause the race, then click on 'audio setup', and it will show you the title of the tune currently playing. er... wait a minute, does it do that on Fusion? that's the way it works on WO3 and WO2

Default ...

Dangit.Coulda beaten the Lance man if I werent typing all this..

For the Sausehuhn man...

FSOL: Papua New Guinea Hybrid Mix is released in 2001on a 12".

Brainiac - Neuro. Try getting Plum DJ's Urban Underground.2nd disc and Neuro's on the 2nd disc.

Blades and Naughty G - Beats Defective is a Fusion exclusive.

BT: Smartbomb. From 12" single which has the original Smartbomb(I think you can get from the OST of 3000 Miles to Graceland or something),BT Mix and Plump DJ Mix.

Cut La Roc - Bassheads.Offa La Roc Rocs.

JDS - Punk Funk.Singles.Cant help ya on this.

Elite Force - Krushyn 04.From the album No Turning Back.Me thinks.

Elite Force and Nick Ryan - Switchback is game-exclusive.

Amethyst - Blue Funk.Old stuff from Golden Fish Fever.RIP Lee Milleare!

Utah Saints - Sick.My fave.I only listen to this when playing.Oh and Bassheads.From the 2nd full album Two.Get the Jap import for 2 more tracks.This is with the vocals though and much much much better.

Plump DJ's - Big Groovy ****er.See Brainiac.On the 2nd disc.2 songs down.Hello neighbour!

Humanoid - Stakker 2001 Plump DJ's Re- touch is a self-titled single with 4 songs in it.Or from their vinyl.

Timo Maas - Old School Vibes .8 th song from the album Loud.Girl on the cover with finger on lips.Shh she means.But I killed her anyways!!

Luke Slater - Bolt Up.From their album Wireless.

Orbital - Funny Break is from their singled called..Funny Break {One is Enough}.

Bob Brazil - Big Ten is game-exclusive,yo.Rather drab anyways...imo.

Intuative - Wav Seeker.Read above but the predatory sounds fit the Piranha eh..

Hong Kong Trash - Down The River from John Digweed's Sydney under Global Underground and the 2003 remixes from their vinyl.

MKL - Synthaesia is game-exclusive.Phew.

Pheww..pheeew...pheew..

And for Ally..press Select before the race starts.Stupid manual..

48 minutes of impressive research.
    well done.
    -----------

i love Utah Saints

I think someone on this site made a cd of these songs once upon a time. Does anyone know who this is? I would like a copy of this. Only would need to make my own cover which wouldn't be too hard.

I ***think*** it was Wamdue, Al. Don't quote me on that, though. The topic should be someone in the old WPA ezboard Fusion forum.

Anyway, the only songs I'm currently still looking for are Krushyn by Elite Force and Blue Funk by Amethyst. I've found all the rest of the ones I want. Those 2 have been a praticular pain though. :\

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

thank you to Piranha Advancements, now I've ALL tracks and their exactly names!

And, Wiseman, give me your e-mail-adress and maybe I could send you the 2 tracks, because they are one of them I have...

Sausehuhn

Default cd? i have that!

Hey dudes, i made a wipeout fusion CD using MP3's i ripped from the game disc (check out elsewhere on this forum, i posted instructions on how to do so)
    Problem is, the music in Fusion is at 48,000hz (or whatever) instead of the regular 44,000hz CD format. That plus the fact that there are so many songs on the soundtrack means that unfortunately you can't get all the tracks onto one CD :-(
    so for me it was a case of having to choose the best ones, i only had to losr about 4 songs at most anyway.

but I have the full soundtrack on my comp :-) Bassheads rules

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

hey! That's good!!!

Could you send the tracks also via e-mail? (I hope, they are not to big for sending)

Sausehuhn