Thread: XL EMU TIMES!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default XL EMU TIMES!

Well here we go, emu times as they cannot be counted on the tables infox gave me the idea to post a topic were pilots that use emulators can post their times, so here is the first time im going to post:

EMU = PSXEVEN (using petes D3D graphic plugin, eternal spu plugin) - frame rate limit: 60 fps
    *NEGCON
    Wipeout XL (NTSC) - Arcade Mode - Talon´s Reach - Phantom

Pirahna

lap 1 = 0:16.2
    lap 2 = 0:18.3
    lap 3 = 0:16.2
    lap 4 = 0:16.2
    lap 5 = 0.16.1

race time: 1:23.0

**Fastest lap time (not on this race): 15.8

*edit : im updating times, from now on i will just edit the post everytime i get a better time so i wont clutter the topic too much.

*edit2: just changed emus, as this one supports negcon and i really wanted to play with it as i havent had the chance often because the best emu option (epsxe) doesnt support it, this emu has no cd audio support for the game (which is a big letdown) and only runs XL, as the other games have problems in it...

I already thought the NegCon was a superior controller but didnt used it for the previous reasons, and now that i do man it sure does make a difference, my times are more consistent, and i shaved more than 1 second of my best lap (i did a 16.1 sec lap but not on my best race time), this on the first time i try the controller seriously!

Emulator: ePSXe frame limit: 50fps for PAL

Wipeout 3 SE Megamall Rapier Class Time trial with the Pirhana/Piranha

Fastest lap: 37:94

Pretty good when compared to the official time trial times, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by gbit
    Emulator: ePSXe frame limit: 50fps for PAL

Wipeout 3 SE Megamall Rapier Class Time trial with the Pirhana/Piranha

Fastest lap: 37:94

Pretty good when compared to the official time trial times, eh?
    Hey there, another emu pilot!!, it would be great to see this unofficial tables grow!, but i think it would be better if we make a topic for each version of the game separately and on its respective forums, it would be a lot easier and ordered. btw Infox, if you or anyone with the neccesary powers read this, can this become a sticky post?